Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge Shard?

Same here, then last week after collecting and not receiving again, isaid to hell with it and spent gems to speed up the garden to collect again, and BOOM.....there was my first shard! I was like, he'll yeah, bout time.

I know there a rare drop and to keep collecting, which I do. But I'm level 28 and I have had the table unlocked for what feels like weeks and never received ANY shards. A what point will I know if I just have to keep trying, and be patient or if there is a fault with my game and I'll never get any.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mystoryzoozoo View Post
    I know there a rare drop and to keep collecting, which I do. But I'm level 28 and I have had the table unlocked for what feels like weeks and never received ANY shards. A what point will I know if I just have to keep trying, and be patient or if there is a fault with my game and I'll never get any.
    It's not a fault with your game. Honestly it's just a time for patience.

I got my first shard 4-5 days after I completed the tablet. Im patiently waiting for the next one.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my first shard at Lvl 25, weeks and weeks after I finished the tablet; when I was busy focusing on something else and basically stopped looking forward to any major surprises.

So I think, you're probably not alone in waiting for a very very very long time. I think they want to catch you when you least expect it

yeps, need weeks to got my first shard..and now another weeks waiting for the 2nd *and still waiting*..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by prispunya View Post
    yeps, need weeks to got my first shard..and now another weeks waiting for the 2nd *and still waiting*..
    Same. I moved the thing all around my kingdom, turned it hundreds of times, nada. No 2nd shard for me and it has been well over a month now.

Executive Chef
    It took me almost month to get my first shard (got it the collection after I moved it back to its original position) since then weeks of nothing, so I recently moved it to another place and still no second shard.

Farm Supplier
    I finished the tablet when I was on level 19. I am on level 27 now and I have collected two shards. It takes forever, but I am all prepared for when they come (I have the amount of items needed to complete each shard goal) so when they come it doesn't take me forever to complete them. I can't wait until I get the forth shard because then I can make jewels and they are so hard to get!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lozerrfaceXOXOmommy View Post
    I finished the tablet when I was on level 19. I am on level 27 now and I have collected two shards. It takes forever, but I am all prepared for when they come (I have the amount of items needed to complete each shard goal) so when they come it doesn't take me forever to complete them. I can't wait until I get the forth shard because then I can make jewels and they are so hard to get!
    That's pretty unlikely, you need 150 woods and 150 rocks for the first shard; inventory would only hold 99.

I'm also waiting for the 2nd shard, but I'm not going to start stock piling goal materials. The anticipation is going to **** me if I focus on it too much.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast