Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge Shard?

Farm Supplier
    I don't get it. A long time ago, I had the first two quests from the tablet. But when I look in my inventory, there's no shards. How could I get the goals and finish them without getting any shards?

Rhino Keeper
    Just checked my inventory and I still have all 3 shards even after completing all 3 goals (completed the 3rd today). I guess it doesn't matter too much unless the shards are needed further along in the game?

Farm Supplier
    But it matters to me, because I haven't gotten anything in return. Like some got double water. Is there a bug or something? Because I collect every day from the tablet, and nothing has happened for at least a month. I can't remember the goals exactly, but I think one was to collect bones and rat tails or something like that.

Farm Supplier
    I've looked at other threads. I know now that I've done both "aquifers" and "anatomi". But No shards in my inventory. Can someone please tell me what to do

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jangolina78 View Post
    I've looked at other threads. I know now that I've done both "aquifers" and "anatomi". But No shards in my inventory. Can someone please tell me what to do
    You could try turning your device off then on, also delete and reinstall the game. If there is no success there email support@teamlava.com and they can look into your game. You will need to supply your storm 8 ID, name of the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jangolina78 View Post
    I'd suggest emailing support@teamlava.com. Give them your ID, game, gem level and issue so they can look into it for you.

Farm Supplier
    Already sent email to them, gonna try to reinstall like u said. Thx hun for ur advice

Farm Supplier
    Sry, thx to u too midnight

even i did not get the shards..
    level 22 did not see a quest on them too..
    what doido???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by swetank View Post
    even i did not get the shards..
    level 22 did not see a quest on them too..
    what doido???
    Just keep collecting from the tablet. They're a rare drop. You'll eventually get them.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast