Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Knowledge Shard?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Yup that is weird. I've been playing since May 2014 am lv 37 and I've had all 4 for quite a while now. Think I got the last one in July.....i do play a lot tho, and always collect from the pillar.

My question is, so no more shards left...and don't get much coin from it.....is there any future plans from TL to add more shards?

Otherwise I'll test it going in storage & if it still gives 2x water....anybody tried?
    You are stuck with it, it can't be sold or put into storage. You can try to hide it or learn to like it. It is here to stay. lol collect from cows and chickens, also helps.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 09-02-14 at 04:37 AM.

I have had the tablet for a year and play several times a day. I still have none of the shards. I am pretty frustrated as they really help you in the game

Executive Chef
    Seems a bit long to wait, I've been playing since May of this year, level 37 and have all 4 shards, but do think mine have come quite quickly in comparison to others.

I'm at level 30, playing for 6 months, collecting from tabernum religiously; no shards. Reading about people getting so many shards within a short period of time seems pretty unbelievable. on the other hand, I have been really lucky with other rare drops and adventure loot. I have got 14 Mithril and a fey Chrystal along with other rare stuff I've no idea what to do with. ...adamant??...
    Last edited by foodpill; 01-17-15 at 09:19 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foodpill View Post
    I'm at level 30, playing for 6 months, collecting from tabernum religiously; no shards. Reading about people getting so many shards within a short period of time seems pretty unbelievable. on the other hand, I have been really lucky with other rare drops and adventure loot. I have got 14 Mithril and a fey Chrystal along with other rare stuff I've no idea what to do with. ...adamant??...
    Yes shards are rare, but just keep collecting daily from the tablet of Tabernum and the shards will eventually drop.

As for your items, all will be revealed in due course and you will have a use for them all later on! . Welcome to the forum too!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes shards are rare, but just keep collecting daily from the tablet of Tabernum and the shards will eventually drop.

As for your items, all will be revealed in due course and you will have a use for them all later on! . Welcome to the forum too!

Thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to answer, too. It's nice to be reassured.
    Last edited by foodpill; 02-01-15 at 03:39 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I am at level 46 and just received shards 3 and 4 a few weeks apart. But as I am in the middle of trading with the faires, jewels are too precious to me to part with right now to finish the last quest.

I did what someone suggested earlier, and surrounded my statue with ponds. After waiting almost a year, I had success in a few weeks. It couldn't hurt to try.

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    I am at level 46 and just received shards 3 and 4 a few weeks apart. But as I am in the middle of trading with the faires, jewels are too precious to me to part with right now to finish the last quest.

I did what someone suggested earlier, and surrounded my statue with ponds. After waiting almost a year, I had success in a few weeks. It couldn't hurt to try.

I think I'm going to try this. I'm almost at level 32 and still got nothing. Won't say I'm desperate but starting to wonder if it'll ever happen... You're right can't hurt.

I'm on level 35 and still have not received anything from the Tabernum. Is that normal or should I have gotten a quest already?

Quote Originally Posted by Vovieadventure View Post
    I'm on level 35 and still have not received anything from the Tabernum. Is that normal or should I have gotten a quest already?
    Have you checked Dabag's goal thread in "The Hub"?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post481863

Once you expand there a goal should have popped up. See those posts to ascertain if you've completed them or not.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******