Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge Shard?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 28, but only gotten 1 shard.

Farm Supplier
    I'm on level 30 and still don't have the fourth shard.

Fashion Designer
    I,m lvl 29 and only gotten two.....

Rhino Keeper
    I'm interested to know if the people that don't yet have the third shard and are at high levels in the game, do you guys have an energy cap of 40 or 30?
    On one of my iPads I have a cap of 30 and received all three shards early up. But on my other iPad where I have a cap of 40 I've not received any shards yet. I'm thinking that the energy cap may determine how soon you get the shards. I guess it all ties in with the "game economics" as they call it.

Farm Supplier
    I'm level 30, have an energy cap of 30, and only have 2 shards

Rhino Keeper
    Hi xtcinla11, thanks for the info! You just made me realise something. Maybe it depends on when a person first started playing the game, in other words if you started playing when the first version of the game was released, back before the energy capping and when people had a greater advantage, the shards become rarer.
    I guess there are a number of varying factors that determine this.

Rhino Keeper
    And 5 days later I got my 3rd shard. A few more glimmerdust and I'll have cheaper crop collection. Strange RNG. I guess the 4th shard isn't as useful yet but I'm still hoping I get it soon.

I am level 30, have had the tablet unlocked since mid-November, regulary collect from the tablet when it is ready, and have never received a shard in three months. With all the Valentine's goals I have enough to do, but I would like to get the quests from the tablet.

Farm Supplier
    Just got the third shard the other day, boy does it make a difference! I'm harvesting a lot more now, it really does help, but am still wishing for more energy

Executive Chef
    Is there a 5th shard ? :P