Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Dec 6 Super Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Sure she meant coral/fire if she was trying for the new dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Bred athetic and magic. It's 17 hours. Got it on first try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_story-2012-12-06-07-03-02.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	4729  

Fashion Designer
    Athletic X Magic 2nd try. Been breeding nonstop for last weeks dragon and still dont have it on this account....
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Rhino Keeper
    I bred an epic mistmoth with epic fire and got a 17 hour breed time. Is that it?

Farm Supplier

Super Dragon

Didn't see any previous threads.

Daughter got it first try with Mistmoth and Fire ... 17 hour breed time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    I bred an epic mistmoth with epic fire and got a 17 hour breed time. Is that it?
    Just kidding, I see now that it has a 17 hr breed time. That was my first try for it. It seems most everyone is getting this dragon easily. Guess they decided to give us a break this week? Lol

Fashion Designer
    Why am I ever lucky enough to get a dragon on the first try? My first attempt is 16 hours so I'm guessing charm. I just hatched my very first forestfire today and my very first Scorpion a couple of days ago. I still need honeybee, mercury, and Anubis to name a few. I feel like I have the worst luck ever when it comes to breeding. I feel so alone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    Why am I ever lucky enough to get a dragon on the first try? My first attempt is 16 hours so I'm guessing charm. I just hatched my very first forestfire today and my very first Scorpion a couple of days ago. I still need honeybee, mercury, and Anubis to name a few. I feel like I have the worst luck ever when it comes to breeding. I feel so alone.
    Depends on how you look at it really. I am green/red with envy over that forestfire.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    'ever' should read 'never'

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Depends on how you look at it really. I am green/red with envy over that forestfire.
    I'm sorry if I seem insensitive. It's just that I'm level 94 and have been since it was raised, have over a 1 mil. experience points and I'm just now getting dragons that have been out for months and none of them have ever been on the first, second, or even third attempt. I just want to be as lucky as others for once.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast