Page 14 of 138 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Executive Chef
    Oops aurora has blue in it

Executive Chef
    Starting on page 19 me and grondai have a friendly debate on how the pink element works. Jake made it very clear to me that when putting the pink element in the den it is a single element. In this i give an example of how i think the element breaks down during breeding. The only thing i can say for sure is that while in the den the pink element never counts as 2 elements.https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...leased!/page19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Starting on page 19 me and grondai have a friendly debate on how the pink element works. Jake made it very clear to me that when putting the pink element in the den it is a single element. In this i give an example of how i think the element breaks down during breeding. The only thing i can say for sure is that while in the den the pink element never counts as 2 elements.https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...leased!/page19
    Well, i remember breeding virtue with fairy and got love.

Hi, I just got my first diamond dragon my breeding virtue with familiar. Didn't think it was possible to get one with a pink dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaniRajani View Post
    Hi, I just got my first diamond dragon my breeding virtue with familiar. Didn't think it was possible to get one with a pink dragon.
    When breeding pink the game sees it as Red/White so it is technically 2 colors.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    This means that pink may split while breeding, but it won't work as fire plus light , it will only work as either one of those elements: either fire, or light.

Wassupbaby: it's weird that you got a love dragon! Because pink + fairy = love means that pink split into its two elements and acted as two elements! Odd.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RaniRajani View Post
    Oh my, I hadn't read this. Wow! SO LUCKY congratulations well, looks like pink does (or may) act as two elements then.

Executive Chef
    Told ya :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Told ya :P
    Sure did ;D

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't gotten anything with a pink except for a love or laser light so at least in my experience, you get light and fire with a pink dragon more often than not.