Page 12 of 138 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

I don't know about anybody else but I breed a magic dragon. I was about to spend gold on it but I breed a water dragon level 7 with a firestorm dragon level 7 and on my first time got a magic dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NathansLady View Post
    I don't know about anybody else but I breed a magic dragon. I was about to spend gold on it but I breed a water dragon level 7 with a firestorm dragon level 7 and on my first time got a magic dragon.
    If you breed water and fire together you will get two outcomes. Either magic or athletic. You do not need to buy a magic dragon.

New Resident
    Is it the generally accepted wisdom that rare dragons (are more likely to) beget rare dragons?

I've personally found this to be the case, a rare or ultra rare parent seems statistically to be far more likely to give the rare eggs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    Is it the generally accepted wisdom that rare dragons (are more likely to) beget rare dragons?

I've personally found this to be the case, a rare or ultra rare parent seems statistically to be far more likely to give the rare eggs
    Hmm. I don't think it affects the outcome...

6-color breeding

Now we know pink is a special element, which presents not only just pink but also red+white elements while put in breeding den.

If I put a Kite Dragon + Aurora

Which means:

Pink/Yellow + Purple/Blue/Green

Which can also means:

Red/White/Yellow + Purple/Blue/Green

Is that right?

If what I describe above are all correct, then is there a possibility to get a Diamond from this 6-color breeding?

Further more, I think this 6-color breeding has possibilities for ALL DRAGONS EXCEPT Diamond Hybrid(Diamond+red/yellow/white/green/purple..).

I want to make sure my theory is correct, then I can keep breeding 6 colors.

TL staff can you answer this?

Or is anyone here ever breed a Diamond successfully by breeding 5 or more color?

Rhino Keeper
    Have you looked at the breeding calculator to the possible outcomes, you have about. 58 possible outcomes from this pair, which I presume would give you a really low percentage with getting a diamond or infinity. I asked a similar question when I first started with turkey and something else can't remember now, but it would have given me all five elements, giving me a low percentage of getting a diamond.

Banned
    Does pink decompose itself even when breeding the hybrids? But that means there's always a chance it will STAY as pink, so you would have a chance at a pink hybrid too...

Rhino Keeper
    On New Year's Day I got my 1st diamond with a level 8 fireworks & a level 10 poison dragon. that's 5 colors.

Thanks, your experience ensure my thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    On New Year's Day I got my 1st diamond with a level 8 fireworks & a level 10 poison dragon. that's 5 colors.
    I think it twice then I find that:

Kite + Aurora is actually a 7-color breeding,

since it has all possibilities from all 7 elements.

So I have possibilites to get all dragons except "angel, quetzal, crusader, gold, Anubis, diamond+blue I forgot" when I breed Kite+Aurora, by definition.

Please correct my description if I was wrong.

And to suzysuzy35

I just want to know if I have any possibilities to get Diamond when I breed 5/6/7 colors.

Big or small percentage is not my issue.

Thanks anyway