Page 10 of 138 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Banned
    Or, I could use Genie and Pegasus. That would give me the same dragon results and I only have to wait to get the pegasus off the nest and evolved. So, still a couple days, but I'm in.

Banned
    Actually, I lied :-) Add both my ids (tongelashing is my android account, and carlsbad69 my iphone account). I'll play it out on both. I have a bit of gold on my android version of the game to speed some things up and can start right away.

Farm Supplier
    Okay....I hope this is in the correct area to post I be been trying for a diamond (who hasn't lol) and saw someone else. Tried this combo so I tried as well epic winter (name swan) epic life (name pompous) here are my results
    1) island 2)life3)mermaid 4) athletic5) life 6)island 7) island ........haven't got to 8,9,10. Yet I hate the 20 hour fail of island, and im out of gold.....but I think I will. I think each island has its own formula for diamond...as I keep trying everybody else's never get what they get. And then its just the bingo ball in the jar, with the correct (forYOUR island formula) that's why we never (?) Get the diamond with someone else's pairing. I will post the last 3 tries here if your interested.

I came accross that old thread a week or two ago also. I wanted to try it lu and used an Athletic/Fairy combination and repeated with Fairy/Athletic for ten breedings each. These are my results:

Athletic/Fairy
    Island
    Scorpian
    Mirage
    Magic
    Firestorm
    Magic
    Firestorm
    Firestorm
    Fruitful
    Fruitful

Fairy/Athletic
    Mist
    Life
    Island
    Firestorm
    Island
    Fruitful
    Island
    Life
    Mist
    Life

I was very curious to see if the order of the pair mattered in breeding results and for me it seems it does.

I think I will try the yellow, green, magic, light combination next.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I've been trying out a theory started by Takiofallen in my breeding, to find out which element is my "heavy" element and rate them going back to see what my best choice for diamond would be.

I'm breeding Epic Landworm 'Sear' [fire/forest] on the left (as it's first of the two dragons in the list), with epic Seabreeze 'Breeze' [air/water] on the right. So far, the breeding has picked one element from each parent.

1st breedomg = Fairy (forest/air)
    2nd breeding = fruitful (forest/air)
    3rd breeding = fruitful (forest/air)
    4th breeding = ?? 14 hrs so either mist [water/air] or Eagle [air/fire]...I'm thinking Eagle if the pattern of using one element from each parent continues.

I'm actually hoping this is my diamond pair, but for now, I'm happy to breed this pair for a couple weeks to see what I get. I have potentials of many dragons, including snowman time will tell.

Roast Beef Sandwitch breeding experiment

I recently was trying for a diamond, snowman, or elf dragon by using combo: Mirage (10) x Fuzzy(7). I got an elf the first try. Since there are 5 colours in this combo i seriously doubt it was all luck! Then I remembered that I had just made myself a Roast Beef Sandwitch and had taken a bite before clicking the 'breed' button. That being said, I will now try this breeding pattern to see if roast beef sandwitches have a positive correlation to breeding results, and pressing the 'breed' button only when I have a Roast Beef Sandwitch - My fridge still has a big piece of beef and my wife doesn't eat that much meat .. so I can keep this up for the next few days. I will keep you posted these results - and this is not an excuse to eat more meat on the holidays ... this is a serious breeding experiment

Banned
    Rushing out to buy beef!

Rhino Keeper
    If you're considering auctioning of bites, I'm interested. Lol, I just bought a roast today. Was the sandwich tasty ?

Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Wow!! What a breakthrough, all this time we've gotten it all wrong, I will DEFINITELY be buying Roast Beef tomorrow...I've been wanting it anyway, good excuse, I need an Elf!

Fashion Designer
    Lol you guys are halarious.

Whoa - tried it again and got a 14hr breeding time window. I'll let you know in the morning what type of egg it is ...if it's another elf i'll include a snapshot of both elf eggs together..although it'll be a very remote chance to have 2 elf's in a row. OR is there something in this BEEF!!!!