Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

Got my second diamond just now! Winter/Parakeet for those who are curious.

Farm Supplier
    Just got my epic diamond! Athletic 4 and fairy 7

Farm Supplier
    Anyone having hard time to get their second Diamond?? Got my first diamond when I was level 29, I am level 94 now for so long and have been trying for a second diamond tirelessly and still no luck.(sigh)

Executive Chef
    i just got my first diamond yesterday but now it's in the evolution temple i miss my little baby

Rhino Keeper
    So excited, just got my first diamond dragon in the breeding den, using winter and charm. This was my second try with this pair.

Farm Supplier
    Got mine last week (elf and coral) and now I have Crusader, Quetzal and a Gold is on his way too! Now the "harder" ones!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Afishkiss View Post
    Anyone having hard time to get their second Diamond?? Got my first diamond when I was level 29, I am level 94 now for so long and have been trying for a second diamond tirelessly and still no luck.(sigh)

Got my first through fourth in six days. My sister got her first three days ago and her second the next day.

Lots of folks, as of late have been on a hot streak with getting two in a short period of time.

Just got my first on android in my 20th something level, I hope it continues as I'd love a second one! What's crazy is that I've tried over forty times now for Anubis and she got two I'm under five tries. The horror!

Rhino Keeper

Cool Diamond Dragon 1st Try!

I cant believe it I got the Diamond Dragon on the first try! Because I was so busy getting LE dragons since Halloween. I just started now when I got my Virtue. And first try I could not belive my eyes when i saw 2 days and 44 gold to speed up! Combination: Aether and Eagle. But combination's dont work for everyone ok?

Rhino Keeper
    I got my first Diamond first try! I dont know when I started playing Dragon Story(and I never tried for Diamondcause didnt know how to breed). Then i saw LE and i keep trying for all LE, then i figured out how to get diamond after 1 month after Halloween. But i had no time to do after new year then bamm! Diamond Dragon 2 days 44 gold to speed up

Rhino Keeper
    Nobody believes me I saw 42 views but no replies

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast