Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon- Part II

Fashion Designer
    wow that's really good! I got 3 in a week, but 3 in 5 minutes is insane =)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxykeyz View Post
    Love the positive attitude. I am another diamond-less player. Wishing everyone all the best with trying to breed the Diamond. I hear it's one of each element for Diamond, so it doesn't have to be just Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. It can be Purple and any other three colours, and I've also heard you can use a light dragon with any other three elements to breed a diamond too. Can anyone else confirm if the light or purple dragons worked for you when breeding the mighty rare diamond dragon?
    I can confirm that using a light hybrid works. I got my diamond with a fuzzy and a mindvolt. I was really trying for the rae light hybrids. After many fuzzys and winters I thought why not try a light hybrid with another hybrid. That way I could get the rare light hybrids I am missing or possible a diamond and on the forzt try that is exactly what I got, my first and only diamond.

New Resident
    My first diamond!!! Woohoo!! I am so excited. I have tried different combos off and on for months. Finally decided to try for dragons I wanted using the main color and three others. So I wanted titan and bred a fire and aurora both level 10. And bred a super, fireworks, diamond, and a super in the den. So very excited!! Now..I just need that titan....lol

i'm at level 52, just got a diamond with genie-7 & winter-7!

Fashion Designer
    What's going on? Yesterday my doughter breed three diamonds on different accounts within 5 minutes and right now when my breeding den finally got cleared after breeding unicorn i put bubble and elf and got 44 h....

So now it's just more waiting to do..... Not really happy about that outcome since i don't have the room and probarbly just end up selling it right out of the egg.....

Farm Supplier

Question Light + Fireworks ... 44 Hours???

...and green color?

It's happening in my husband island!

Fashion Designer
    Four color of any kind is enough, so congats to your hubby

Rhino Keeper
    If it says 44 gold , it's diamond . if it's 40 gold it's infinity . So either way congrats !

Host(ess)
    Whats?? Your Husband?? I dont understand?

New Resident
    Oh, I tried the same combo i have Virtue !