Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Farm Supplier
    I only have to evolve 2 times because i started 2 years ago. But i want to know when we will get the portal update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveEG158 View Post
    I only have to evolve 2 times because i started 2 years ago. But i want to know when we will get the portal update
    This game hasn't even been out a year...

Fashion Designer
    Question: what is the evolve time on a Mercury? Isn't it different than the one hour hatch and breed time? Or am I remembering that wrongly?

Fashion Designer
    Nevermind. Found it, 3 hour evolution.

Host(ess)
    Would anybody be able to tell me what the next big update for android will be, either new dawn goals/tree/boosts or the dragon album and storage?? i dont expect the crafting till nexy year some point but im just curius???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ear View Post
    Would anybody be able to tell me what the next big update for android will be, either new dawn goals/tree/boosts or the dragon album and storage?? i dont expect the crafting till nexy year some point but im just curius???
    No one knows. The staff is working on it. I would suggest not reading the forums to avoid dissapointment lol

I want to rearrange on my island, and was wondering if we can sell back habitats???

New Resident
    Hi, my question is about limited eggs
    Im a newbie. I have missed to catch the Halloween eggs released on October 2012
    Is there any chance for those newbies like me to get the last limited eggs? Or They have been gone forever after the event (eg. Halloween, xmas ... ) passed?!
    As I really want to collect the full album of the dragon, so if anyone knows, pls help me answer this question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtx73 View Post
    Hi, my question is about limited eggs
    Im a newbie. I have missed to catch the Halloween eggs released on October 2012
    Is there any chance for those newbies like me to get the last limited eggs? Or They have been gone forever after the event (eg. Halloween, xmas ... ) passed?!
    As I really want to collect the full album of the dragon, so if anyone knows, pls help me answer this question
    The dragon should disappear from the album after the timer runs out if you don't have it.

There is theory they might show up next year. We will have to wait and see.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    No one knows. The staff is working on it. I would suggest not reading the forums to avoid dissapointment lol
    Wish i could stop myself from coming on here and reading them but theres too much exciting stuff going on lol

Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast