Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I'm on kindle but I can get to other islands that are more decorated than missy's so it makes no sense at all.
    Hey, I understand. i told you I will not delete you as being a neighbor. I will always come visit. If you need to contact me, pm me. I am usually here quite a bit. It is curious that its my island you can't visit. I have very few decorations. Hmm..

Hey, I was wondering, if a dragon is not available on the market anymore, let's say for exemple Passion. I have Left heart and Right heart. Could I by anychance breed another Passion or is it definitely too late ?
    Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Found the post about Outpost Quest crashing here: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post574783

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMaud View Post
    Hey, I was wondering, if a dragon is not available on the market anymore, let's say for exemple Passion. I have Left heart and Right heart. Could I by anychance breed another Passion or is it definitely too late ?
    Thanks
    Its definitely to late. Sorry. You would probably end up with athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Hey, I understand. i told you I will not delete you as being a neighbor. I will always come visit. If you need to contact me, pm me. I am usually here quite a bit. It is curious that its my island you can't visit. I have very few decorations. Hmm..
    it's not just yours...there are others that it's happened on but yours' is the only one I try every single day and get the force close...i don't try the others once it happens one time

I just feel bad cuz you visit and play with my dragons and I can't return the favor

You've been so helpful and sweet and I want to be a good neighbor

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    it's not just yours...there are others that it's happened on but yours' is the only one I try every single day and get the force close...i don't try the others once it happens one time

I just feel bad cuz you visit and play with my dragons and I can't return the favor

You've been so helpful and sweet and I want to be a good neighbor
    Another draw back to Kindle. If someone is questing, battling or doing just about anything iOS only, it crashes us. We also just crash for no reason, so if the island is laggy for an Android player it will crash a Kindle player.

Quote Originally Posted by creack View Post
    Ive heard that its possible to keep your island when you get a new phone and I have my username and password, so how do i log into my island on a new device
    You can transfer your game to the new device yourself provided that you haven't created a storm id in the new device. There's a link on how to do the transfer, (on page 1 of this thread). If you've already created an id, then you have to email support to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Its definitely to late. Sorry. You would probably end up with athletic.
    That's what I thought, thanks for you answer

Fashion Designer
    Hello, maybe somewhere is the answer to my question but there are a lot of threads and posts and I didnt find it. You could think that I m dumb but
    Question is : if for any reason I bread chocolate or easter for example to get mask or honeybee (only examples) those two dragons are removed. Do they still "work" for breeding?

Banned
    Yes, they do. The dragons that are not "breedable" are not selectable at all. I have been breeding Chocolate for the Naga.