Page 49 of 102 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Banned
    I love that. I think it is so great that we don't have to worry about losing our games, that it is saved on TL's servers.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I love that. I think it is so great that we don't have to worry about losing our games, that it is saved on TL's servers.
    I know alot of players get upset when they have to transfer, but I also am glad that even if I lose or break my device, my games will be safe.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I know alot of players get upset when they have to transfer, but I also am glad that even if I lose or break my device, my games will be safe.
    I think it's one of the coolest aspects about this game. it makes it so much safer ! And even transferring when we don't know the password is doable, and they're quite fast to get around to it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You may lose your games off your device, but your data is saved on Team Lava's servers. You can go and redown the games and your progress will all be there.
    So, I just need to reinstall game to get my (saved) game back? Thanks!

I just installed the new update. I can no longer rename my dragons!?! I liked the ability to rename sometimes. Oh well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0531 View Post
    I just installed the new update. I can no longer rename my dragons!?! I liked the ability to rename sometimes. Oh well.
    The option just moved. Try clicking next to the dragons name, there should be a small icon that allows you to edit.

New Resident
    This question might be answered somewhere else but I cantt find it so I'm just gonna ask it here. I'm on an android phone but am getting a tablet and was wondering which version of ds I would get if I got a Nook HD+ Tablet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NWojtanowski View Post
    This question might be answered somewhere else but I cantt find it so I'm just gonna ask it here. I'm on an android phone but am getting a tablet and was wondering which version of ds I would get if I got a Nook HD+ Tablet?
    I don't think Nook HD has this game on it at all. Check before you buy if you are buying with the intention of downloading this game. I have Nook and it is not on mine, but I do not have HD or the tablet. When you are at the store, check one out, go to the apps store on the nook and see if the game is available at all.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I don't think Nook HD has this game on it at all. Check before you buy if you are buying with the intention of downloading this game. I have Nook and it is not on mine, but I do not have HD or the tablet. When you are at the store, check one out, go to the apps store on the nook and see if the game is available at all.
    Thanks for the advice, yeah, if it doesn't have access to the stuff I play and am going to do on it then I prob won't by it, id prob get a diff ereader with internet capabilities. Like an apple.

Rhino Keeper
    Ya, don't get Kindle either.