Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I believe she is in the middle of finals right now. I am sure she will get this updated as soon as she can.
    She does an awesome job!! I love the egg chart!
    She's really nice and does an awesome job! <3

Hey wanted to let everyone know that it looks like the passion dragon can not be traded.
    Oh. well, can Left and Right be traded? (i didn't check mine before trying to breed, and got another 12 hours)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    She's really nice and does an awesome job! <3

Oh. well, can Left and Right be traded? (i didn't check mine before trying to breed, and got another 12 hours)
    Yes, I have traded both and added the items to the Dragon Guide thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

These games side by side so you can play all of them, but you should always only play one of them at a time to prevent any sync issues.
    You also should be playing the most current version that has been released, because along with new items, the most current version may have some back-end bug fixes included.

Current versions to date:

IOS- Valentine- 1.2.2

Android Valentine - 1.0.6.5

Kindle fire- Regular game- 1.0.5.5

To be safe when breeding the new dragons, you should be on the valentine game.

Thank you!

Banned
    Yes, I have traded both and added the items to the Dragon Guide thread.
    Is it this?
    Traded items list

A small topaz from LeftHeart? I didn't realize this could happen. It does not have yellow.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question I hope someone can answer for me. I have crafted one of each of the 3 dragons (red,blue& green) My question is do I need to make at least 2 of each? Is it possible to breed 2 red & get a 3rd red? Or can we breed a red & green & will it make something else? Since we're limited on habitats I hate to craft a bunch of dragons that are going to just take up space. I've looked every where for the answer to these & must be over looking them.

Farm Supplier
    From what I've read in the forum the gem dragons are not suppose to be able to use as breeders, but a glitch was letting us. I don't know if they fixed it or not. If the glitch hasn't been fixed, they show up in the breeding den list. They just act as one color, green, red or blue, for breeding for other dragons. I crafted more than one of each, cuz I like the different stages. If I run out of room I would just keep whatever ones I like best.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question but I'm sorry if this has already been asked (tried to search but couldn't find anything). Did the feeding 'prices' go up? Because when you have a level 1 dragon you would have to feed them five times 1 apple tolevel it up to level two but now it's 4 apples? Same goleves for a level seven dragon. I now to feed him 960 apples to level it up to level 8. (also I'm on Android)

I hope I'm making sense. Once again I'm sorry if it was ready asked/explained somewhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Left heart can only stay in passion pit?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I have a question but I'm sorry if this has already been asked (tried to search but couldn't find anything). Did the feeding 'prices' go up? Because when you have a level 1 dragon you would have to feed them five times 1 apple tolevel it up to level two but now it's 4 apples? Same goleves for a level seven dragon. I now to feed him 960 apples to level it up to level 8. (also I'm on Android)

I hope I'm making sense. Once again I'm sorry if it was ready asked/explained somewhere.
    For me, certain dragons are more expensive to feed. Single colour dragons are one price, two colour are higher and three colour higher yet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    I have a question I hope someone can answer for me. I have crafted one of each of the 3 dragons (red,blue& green) My question is do I need to make at least 2 of each? Is it possible to breed 2 red & get a 3rd red? Or can we breed a red & green & will it make something else? Since we're limited on habitats I hate to craft a bunch of dragons that are going to just take up space. I've looked every where for the answer to these & must be over looking them.
    You are no longer able to breed the dragons you craft.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request