Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Rhino Keeper
    What day of the week do we get updates? I thought it was Tuesday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryllemon View Post
    What day of the week do we get updates? I thought it was Tuesday.
    It's normally Thursdays, but for the past few weeks it has been some apps on tuesdays and some apps on wednesdays.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    It's normally Thursdays, but for the past few weeks it has been some apps on tuesdays and some apps on wednesdays.
    So should we expect an update today or tomorrow?

Executive Chef
    I dont think we gonna have update this week :/

Executive Chef
    Or according to TL's blog , there's no update for DS this week

Executive Chef
    Well, given all the recent updates, it's not like we (iOS) can complain for not having an update this week. The others, however...

Banned

Wont let me "expand" this one last spot in DS or ND

So I have no expansions left on the main island.. but this one spot see pictures, will never highlight yellow in New Dawn or Original... is this just my game glitch or is it everyone that has this problem??

New Resident
    Please, is there any way to cancel gold use? It's possible to block buying gold by blocking in-app purchases, but "USE GOLD!!!" pop ups keeps jumping in front of my finger where I don't expect it and I use gold left and right, even when I try to be careful. There is no cancel, quick regret or a prompt "Are you sure you want to spend X gold?".
    Please, please, I beg you! Do any of those. I just lost 200 on a dragon I do not want, in fact once the long wait of 20 hours is up I will throw it away just like I always do when I breed it (when trying to get something else). And this is not even my worst, I once lost 500 on one unwanted click. I missed just slightly on the "Next" button and bought a dragon instead.

Please make it harder to use gold by mistake, I beg you. An undo that works only on gold and only for a very short time or a prompt of "Are you sure" when it is gold and not coins. Please?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezebra View Post
    So I have no expansions left on the main island.. but this one spot see pictures, will never highlight yellow in New Dawn or Original... is this just my game glitch or is it everyone that has this problem??
    There are some areas you cannot expand.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. For corner and ledge areas it's totally not a simple fix like you suggest. For some of the seemingly random areas, we actually reserve those spots in case we want to add new on-board things (like the Dawn Tree) in future updates. Basically, if we let people expand everywhere, if we ever wanted to add a new thing to everyone's boards, we couldn't, because players would have built on those spots. That's only a few small spots though, 5 or 6 I think.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    ah I see .. so it is not a "bug" and does not need fixed thank you.