Page 17 of 102 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

New Resident
    Haii.. I want to ask, why my dragon story dont have trading portal n spell shop? How to upgrade to to have it? Thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyrr View Post
    Haii.. I want to ask, why my dragon story dont have trading portal n spell shop? How to upgrade to to have it? Thx
    If you are android, you can't craft yet.
    If you are iOS, New Dawn does not have the trading festures, you must be on the original version.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, maguar, good to see u here too.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, if I were to trade a fair dragon at level 6, will it disappear ?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all, if I were ti trade a fairy dragon at level 6, will it return? I have traded fruitful and scorpion dragons at level 4 and they do not return.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Hi all, if I were ti trade a fairy dragon at level 6, will it return? I have traded fruitful and scorpion dragons at level 4 and they do not return.
    Once you trade a dragon it is gone! Be careful not to trade your one and only's!

New Resident
    Every now and again, I get a notification saying someone left me a note. When I go into the app, I see no such thing. When I visit other people I see they have walls that people write on and they respond as well. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me how do I view my own wall. I see no such info about it in faqs or anywhere and it is quite frustrating. -.-

Executive Chef
    TRADED DRAGONS ARE GONE FOR GOOD. Beware!

Quote Originally Posted by azleya View Post
    Every now and again, I get a notification saying someone left me a note. When I go into the app, I see no such thing. When I visit other people I see they have walls that people write on and they respond as well. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me how do I view my own wall. I see no such info about it in faqs or anywhere and it is quite frustrating. -.-
    Click on the MENU scroll (bottom left of your screen), then on the OVERVIEW tab , and you have two options: PROFILE or WALL. Choose wall. Voila!

New Resident
    Tysm salinho!!! =) *hugs*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azleya View Post
    Tysm salinho!!! =) *hugs*
    No problemo ;D