Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Quick question. Is there a trick to moving something from one level to another. I don't seem to be able to drag anything from the original level to another level I have cleared.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lritter View Post
    Quick question. Is there a trick to moving something from one level to another. I don't seem to be able to drag anything from the original level to another level I have cleared.
    tap the item youwant to move and drag your finger(your item may not move) to the area you want to move to, then let go, the item should then move.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Are you meant to be unable to rotate the Spell Shop and Trading Portal? I can't rotate either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Are you meant to be unable to rotate the Spell Shop and Trading Portal? I can't rotate either.
    Yep, I can't rotate mine either.

Executive Chef
    Question about coins. Is there a coin "cap" or limit of coins that can be collected? I'm not referring by habitat/dragon or daily, but in total game wide, 24/7/365. Hope that makes sense.

New Resident
    how to breed anubis dragon???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rafar View Post
    how to breed anubis dragon???
    There's a thread called "Breeding Discussions", you'll probably find the answer there.

Executive Chef
    kooky ... Question about coins. Is there a coin "cap" or limit of coins that can be collected? I'm not referring by habitat/dragon or daily, but in total game wide, 24/7/365. Hope that makes sense.

Any update on the enhancement of a dragon hibernation cave where we could store dragons we want to keep, but don't have room in existing habitats? With all the new dragons coming out and the fact only one diamond per habitat, it would be nice to get more space vs. having to sell or trade them all in order to add a new one to a collection. Also, some I like better than others but still want to keep at least one of each for the album.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    kooky ... Question about coins. Is there a coin "cap" or limit of coins that can be collected? I'm not referring by habitat/dragon or daily, but in total game wide, 24/7/365. Hope that makes sense.
    I do not think there is a limit of the total # of coins you can collect overall .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request