Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    You guys, the quotes are all messed up. Hahaha
    I think the quotes are correct. It's the originated Id that seems to be messed up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I think the quotes are correct. It's the originated Id that seems to be messed up.
    Yes, that's it. The id's got swapped around for some reason.

Do you think maybe where will be trading or gifting eggs to friends? For example I would have 2 Atlantis dragons and I would really like to give then to friends rather then sell or place in trading portal. Maybe not everyday gifting, but still, once in a week we could gift gold or dragon to a friend. How lovely would it be

Rhino Keeper
    I just put a red dragon & a hike dragon both epic on to breed & it gave me a time of 2 days. Can anyone tell me what dragon I'm going to get???

Rhino Keeper
    Omg not hike WHITE dragon.lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nanacanna View Post
    omg not hike white dragon.lol

light.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    I just put a red dragon & a hike dragon both epic on to breed & it gave me a time of 2 days. Can anyone tell me what dragon I'm going to get???
    It will be a virtue dragon, the new pink colour, It will say two days but it really only thirty-three hours. Lucky you im android so i'll have to wait to get that update

Executive Chef
    Looking over the list for trading, I don't see Elf (Super Rare). Do I keep overlooking it or is Elf just not there?

Host(ess)
    Ok..is it just me or is this game impossible n designed 2 make u pull ur hair out!! Ive played daily 4 the past 7 mths n cant seem 2 breed the simplest of dragons let alone a diamond.So I looked on the egg chart n realised that out of the 76 eggs I have only been able 2 breed 23 of them (n not even good ones).I would have hoped after so much effort that I would atleast have 3/4 of them.Time 4 a career change..dragon breeder just isnt my thing..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yum199 View Post
    Ok..is it just me or is this game impossible n designed 2 make u pull ur hair out!! Ive played daily 4 the past 7 mths n cant seem 2 breed the simplest of dragons let alone a diamond.So I looked on the egg chart n realised that out of the 76 eggs I have only been able 2 breed 23 of them (n not even good ones).I would have hoped after so much effort that I would atleast have 3/4 of them.Time 4 a career change..dragon breeder just isnt my thing..
    So you've played daily for 7 months and o ly have 23 out of 76 dragons?