Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

New Resident
    thanks you for info..

Host(ess)
    Hello all,

I got a goal saying to expand to this yellow glowing tree on an area below mine. Just wondering, do I have to finish expanding the entire main area I am currently on before I can expand to the bottom?

Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gjatt View Post
    Hello all,

I got a goal saying to expand to this yellow glowing tree on an area below mine. Just wondering, do I have to finish expanding the entire main area I am currently on before I can expand to the bottom?

Thanks.
    You can go ahead and expand to the new area without finishing the other expansions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi,
    As snowman and elf are limited, I havent know when they are gone from the listing.
    I'd prefer the tick tok clock sticking next to the limited dragon, so the players can know and manage their time to get them.

If anyone else knows the time they are gone, pls help me. So I can know how many days I have left to get the limited ones.
    Thanks

I just updated to new version. I had not installed New Dawn as the brightness made my eyes and head hurt. (I have light sensitivity and light triggered migraines). For the light dragon, do I need to buy it? I have no room for habitats so will need to expand first.did manage to squeeze the trading portal in.

I had almost given up on the game but was sending maps and gold. Haven't been checking the forums. Too busy with other games and their goals since this one was not keeping my I Teresa.

I meant "not keeping my interest". auto correct and neuropathy from Medication causes interesting typos.
    P
    P

Rhino Keeper
    Mist and Mirage made the new Fireworks dragon. 20 hours to breed. Good luck everyone.

I'm curious who draws and comes up with the dragon designs, are they here on these boards?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    ... since this one was not keeping my I Teresa.
    My name is Teresa. LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by klaineisland View Post
    I'm curious who draws and comes up with the dragon designs, are they here on these boards?
    They have a designer staff. there's one of them lurking around - he jumped aboard the forum recently - known as JakeStorm8. A pretty nice dude, actually!