Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Boo Dragon Removed

Fashion Designer
    I know how you feel, no 'Boo' for me either. All I have gotten is Luck :-(.

New Resident
    how many time is left for boo? i don't have a timer and if it's correct i have a boo in the breeding den. i wonder do i have to speed it up. is it only save when it's in the nest or only when it's hatch?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by home4pie View Post
    how many time is left for boo? i don't have a timer and if it's correct i have a boo in the breeding den. i wonder do i have to speed it up. is it only save when it's in the nest or only when it's hatch?
    1. there are still 10 hours and 32 minutes left!
    2. no, you don't have to speed up, it must be save in the breeding den

Rhino Keeper
    LOL Out of gold trying for Boo and nothing.

I tried constantly, getting a million lock dragons to sell... finally ending up with 2 hypnotic, but I really wanted the boo.. He reminds me of a flying purple cow... Ah well, maybe next year

Angry Boo Dragon

I too am still Boo "who"!! Trying and trying only getting Luck's. Also I didn't get the Witch or Zombie after trying too many times to remember. I will give one more try before the bell rings, good luck everyone or rather good Boo everyone.

Never got a Zombie just a bunch of Poisons. Got 1 Witch by sheer luck. Have not had any Boo success just over run with Lucks. Have time to try once more. I am afraid to even say wish me Luck incase that is what I get again

Rhino Keeper
    I have lost count of how many lucks I got trying for boo, finally just gave up on boo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    I feel the exact same way. I'm gonna try and squeeze one more try in though. Speed up my luck in the den. "It ain't over till it's over!" (C) L.K
    Just got it......yay me Thanks to whoever suggested hypnotic & magic! You're a star!!
    *curtsies*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Just got it......yay me Thanks to whoever suggested hypnotic & magic! You're a star!!
    *curtsies*
    Well CONGRATULATIONS> I know how much you wanted it. I'll have to stop by and play. Are you speeding it up?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast