Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Boo Dragon Removed

Fashion Designer
    Absolutely shocked I got this first try, angel and trickster. It helps make me feel better since I missed out on witch again!

Banned
    Yeah I also missed witch

Fashion Designer
    Great... looks like if I don't have an Angel dragon like the rest of you I won't get it. I spent at minimum a couple months solely chasing this dragon last year, I even missed Turkey Dragon completely.. it came and left before the Boo dragon left...

First try, Light & Peacock... 17 hour timer... I'll be blowing through my gold on Friday morning it looks like...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranta_Moony View Post
    Only 3 days to get him... So sad.
    This only gives me 3 tries if I don't use gold since I don't have access to the game during the day while I am at work. At least give us one weekend to get it please.

Dang....44hr fail trying for bo0.

If it's RELISTED why is it LIMITED? =.=

Rhino Keeper
    Daughter first try magic/light boosted, coworkers first try magic/light boosted. And now I'm getting my second Gold/Hypnotic boosted. I'd say boosted is working well. Just wish it would give me a Skelton.

Executive Chef
    I didn't see that this came back until the timer just popped up for two days left, and of course I have a virtue just starting to breed in the den. Boo!
    Last edited by maguar; 10-23-13 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Removed implied language

Executive Chef
    i am having the exact same struggle with boo right now -_- one luck after the other. couldn't these luck dragons just turn into some real luck and give me my honey boo boo child?!

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i am having the exact same struggle with boo right now -_- one luck after the other. couldn't these luck dragons just turn into some real luck and give me my honey boo boo child?!
    Agree with you XD
    I also got Luck first try....Hoping to get Boo very soon I haven't even got Hypnotic yet =.=

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast