Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Boo Dragon Removed

Unhappy Boo Dragon Info

Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    to get Anubis yes for boo no
    Thank you Takiofallen! I was still a bit confused on that one --lol. So I got my little Light up to 4 and started putting him and Magic together, so far 1. Luck--rushed him and put him in the evolution temple, 2. 13-hrs looks like Hypnotic. Should I rush the Hypnotic and also the Luck to get in a few more tries? If so, which should I use next (for Boo)?

I thought all the halloween special dragons were gone

And one other question....the LE dragons--I missed out on getting the Witch, Zombie, and probably this one Boo, do you think we will have a chance in the future to get these or is it worth my gold to keep trying for this one being I missed the others? I tried really hard for the others and did not get anywhere with them and couldn't try for Boo because I did not have a Light and couldn't afford him or his habitat. So, is it worth it to keep trying, I am not sure just what the LE's are going to be used for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by margaritaville99 View Post
    Thank you Takiofallen! I was still a bit confused on that one --lol. So I got my little Light up to 4 and started putting him and Magic together, so far 1. Luck--rushed him and put him in the evolution temple, 2. 13-hrs looks like Hypnotic. Should I rush the Hypnotic and also the Luck to get in a few more tries? If so, which should I use next (for Boo)?

I thought all the halloween special dragons were gone

And one other question....the LE dragons--I missed out on getting the Witch, Zombie, and probably this one Boo, do you think we will have a chance in the future to get these or is it worth my gold to keep trying for this one being I missed the others? I tried really hard for the others and did not get anywhere with them and couldn't try for Boo because I did not have a Light and couldn't afford him or his habitat. So, is it worth it to keep trying, I am not sure just what the LE's are going to be used for.
    You have 27 more hours for BOO. Hypnotic is 13 hours and luck being 17 hours. The choice to use gold is up to you. You could wait a bit longer and use as little gold as possible....

Is your breeding den empty? Remember you just need purple and light elements. Not specifcally luck...yes people have had luck with luck but not all.

I for one tried luck and got luck, no BOO. The choice is yours.

As for the LE's coming back....there was a hint that they have been put away for the season....so next halloween, who knows.

Executive Chef
    P.S> remember whatever you try, get it out of the breeding den before the timer is gone.

Thumbs up Boo Dragon Info

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    P.S> remember whatever you try, get it out of the breeding den before the timer is gone.
    Thank you Kwhales, very good to know! Answer to other question, my den still has magic and light in there making the hypnotic--according to the dragon guide for hours to complete.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by margaritaville99 View Post
    Thank you Kwhales, very good to know! Answer to other question, my den still has magic and light in there making the hypnotic--according to the dragon guide for hours to complete.
    Not knowing where you are.....or how long they have been making magic, you could speed them up right before you go to bed, the start breeding again. Your luck is going to take longer in the temple since he is 17 hrs. If you want to use luck, you will need to speed him up too. Then while you sleep, you can be breeding another pair.

Rhino Keeper
    Boo has been the impossible dragon for me

I got 4 Luck already . . . . .
    even I got a diamond accidentally when I trying Boo XDD

Rhino Keeper

No "Boo" for me!!!

Over the past few days, I've been frantically tryin to breed the Boo Dragon before time runs out. Ironically, with EVERY breeding session, all I've gotten is the Luck Dragon. Now that there's about 16 hours and 10 minutes remaining, it seems like this opportunity is gonna pass me by.

Fashion Designer
    I feel the exact same way. I'm gonna try and squeeze one more try in though. Speed up my luck in the den. "It ain't over till it's over!" ? L.K

Banned
    Good luck ... It's okay if you don't get it im missing the witch

Plus still no diamond

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast