Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Troll essence, troll horn and mysterious venom

Quote Originally Posted by raycholio View Post
    It'll get better once you get the shard. I get trolls two to three times with every group of collections I do (about 17 buildings) and I'd say 90% of the time there's a troll essence.
    Which shard? I think I have them all...is there a troll shard?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dafnimagnolia View Post
    Which shard? I think I have them all...is there a troll shard?
    The second ones gives better quality monster drops
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Any idea how can we get more trolls to fight :-) I need essence to forge the sword...

Nightclub Owner
    Trolls like:
    * Cabbages
    * Cocoa plants
    * Mushrooms (except fluttermush)
    * Glimmertroves
    * Coin buildings
    * Non animal resource buildings
    * Large rock outcroppings
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Besides trolls, anyone know where i may get troll essence? At zero, need to craft the sword, trolls just not dropping it! Driving me nuts,... Any ideas appreciated ... Happy.2015!

The troll pit, troll castle, & I think Kaz's place occasionally drop troll essence.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Besides trolls, anyone know where i may get troll essence? At zero, need to craft the sword, trolls just not dropping it! Driving me nuts,... Any ideas appreciated ... Happy.2015!
    First point of call should be the Inventory Guide! Link via The Hub below.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if anyone can answer this question, but I have already spend an hour using The Hub trying to research it.

I have a troll horn shortage problem and they never drop from my troll buildings. That made me realize I never get trolls anymore. Do they stop appearing at a certain point in the storyline? I have finished all the troll tribe lines, have the troll castle pit vault and Kaz's abode, but no sparring pit and not sure how to get that. I haven't seen a troll in months and months. I have no goals in my list dealing with trolls either. Is the only source my troll buildings now, or will I someday start getting trolls to battle again? Do I need to have the Jousting Arena out? It's big and not very attractive so I stored it. LOL

Nightclub Owner
    You need the sparing pit, then you have a constant supply of horns. The other troll buildings have them as rare drops. The Dire Boar also drop them from time to time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Shibuya, for the fast answer

I think. LOL

That just made me face the fact that I'm still working on the goal lines from late 2013 and early 2014. With all the events it's actually hard for me to do any of the actual story lines. People that don't play wouldn't believe how complicated and time consuming this game can get.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast