Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Troll essence, troll horn and mysterious venom

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I have always wanted to know what troll essence smells like.
    ROFL, probably like Sulfur and Swamp Water.

The word essence makes you think it will smell pretty, such a way with words. hehehe

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I have always wanted to know what troll essence smells like.
    I think it would be like my nephew's socks. Ugh

I think there's a typo on the inventory tile for troll horn. It says it comes from crafting which is undermining my hard work at slaying trolls! LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	4859   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	4860  

And, yes, that is my actual inventory & I think it would be FANTASTIC if team lava would allow me to gift my own inventory & lift the 1 jewel limit at the same time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jennraespu View Post
    I think there's a typo on the inventory tile for troll horn. It says it comes from crafting which is undermining my hard work at slaying trolls! LOL
    Lol. Maybe as we "craft" our art of defeating them.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi !
    I noticed that the troll does not drop the 'horn' often for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? Does the drop rate for the troll 'items' differ where/how they 'pop up'? I do know how to get the troll to pop up, but he is doesn't drop the horn often.

Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Monsters can drop a couple of different items. Each of these items seems to have a different rarity. For trolls the horns and essence are definitely rare than bones and Glimmerdust. Just keep triggering the trolls and you'll get them from time to time
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Has Troll Essence become a rare drop?

If I can manage to even raise a troll in 40 energies, MAYBE I get troll essence 1 out of 5 times. I hit all the royal bldgs, glimmer bulbs, all the things that are supposed to trigger the troll, and the little bugger rarely shows, and never gives it up when he does!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dafnimagnolia View Post
    If I can manage to even raise a troll in 40 energies, MAYBE I get troll essence 1 out of 5 times. I hit all the royal bldgs, glimmer bulbs, all the things that are supposed to trigger the troll, and the little bugger rarely shows, and never gives it up when he does!
    It'll get better once you get the shard. I get trolls two to three times with every group of collections I do (about 17 buildings) and I'd say 90% of the time there's a troll essence.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Monsters can drop a couple of different items. Each of these items seems to have a different rarity. For trolls the horns and essence are definitely rare than bones and Glimmerdust. Just keep triggering the trolls and you'll get them from time to time
    Thanks again, Maguar!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast