Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update 11-29-2012 Anubis Dragon

I thought this tread was Dragon Weekly Update Nov 29, 11-29-2012 not update your lives

Rhino Keeper
    I like this dragon as I'm into Egyptology

Executive Chef
    no it looks great but i just hope it's not magic/air/water
    Quote Originally Posted by MazShaddix View Post
    I like this dragon as I'm into Egyptology

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    they are all rare thats why people have been able to breed them so easily it's cool but i would of preferred a new element over this 3 element stuff when the aurora was first released i bred 5 of them in 11 tries with wiz/fairy
    Yeah but to me getting a dragon I don't have, even if I take the easy way by using a tri color, is a success. Especially after all the fails of poisons and firestorms using 2 to 4 colors.

Executive Chef
    i would not call using a 3 colored dragon the easy way out i think they are nothing but trouble. I have not even tried for the last one that we got last week. If this wiz/fairy thing does not work out by next week update time i will go back to island/firestorm breed another diamond and the go for infinity from 2 diamonds
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yeah but to me getting a dragon I don't have, even if I take the easy way by using a tri color, is a success. Especially after all the fails of poisons and firestorms using 2 to 4 colors.

Executive Chef
    I'm just hoping my wizard/fairy dance turns into an atlantis. I already have an aurora. I may try fairy/wizard next time and see if I can get an infinity or diamond.

Executive Chef
    no diamond??
    I'm just hoping my wizard/fairy dance turns into an atlantis. I already have an aurora. I may try fairy/wizard next time and see if I can get an infinity or diamond.

Executive Chef
    No diamond. I do have a home for it.....you know, if you build it, they will come.

Yeah right, I thought that too and then I deleted it
    No diamond. I do have a home for it.....you know, if you build it, they will come.

Executive Chef
    field of dreams...........well island/firestorm and eagle/familiar those have been my winners. This darn infinity is a major problem for me i don't want another gen 1 diamond this is the only reason i am using this combo

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast