Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update 11-29-2012 Anubis Dragon

Executive Chef
    After nearly a year and a half of off and on trying for this dragon I've got him in my nest.

I used Leo and diamond.

I was going to use Leo and gold as it was
    suggested in this thread but I accidentally chose diamond after since I habitually use him while trying for my missing hybrids. Good mistake and I don't think I've seen this combo posted anywhere which is why I'm here letting ya'll know!

I purchases the diamond temple just for kicks since it was on sale. I went 3 days of constantly trying for my missing diamond hybrids (Anubis, mercury, Helios and that new black diamond) I got Anubis. Is it because of the temple? Idk! I felt I needed to disclose It- If I get one or 2 more in my last few days I will be singing the temple praises for all to hear!

Good luck all!

Fashion Designer
    i got anubis yesterday while i was trying for black diamond. awesome fail ! combo used: diamond and illusion

Fashion Designer
    FINALLY got my first Anubis, unexpectedly too I used Mummy and Diamond, trying for a Music
    accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Woohoo, finally got the 2nd Anubis I've been hoping for since forever. Trying for a black Diamond. Pity it will stay on the nest next to his brother black diamond. Now I'm down to one nest. So exciting!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021