Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update 11-29-2012 Anubis Dragon

Farm Supplier
    Great...I still have no Angel and no Mercury been trying for months.....over and over....now I get to sit here and do the same thing but now it's 20hrs instead of 9 and 12... Ugh....FML

Executive Chef
    is the anubis really supposed to be a DIAMOND hybrid?! it doesn't look like one, honestly.. teamlava, you could have made better.

Farm Supplier
    But it does make sense...
    Crusader looks like a typical dragon from European myths, Quetzal is Mayan, Gold Chinese, Angel native american, Mercury African and Anubis Egyptian....
    Team Lava clearly follows a policy of connecting the diamond hybrids to different cultures.

Rhino Keeper
    I am sad to see another diamond dragon because with limitation in habitat another 3 super -rare dragon has to be sacrificed

Rhino Keeper
    I still have players asking me how to breed some super-rare dragons i am forced to **** because TL is not addressing the issue of 30 habitat even for players at level 94!!! This is a grave issue your developers need to address before looking to create new dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    is the anubis really supposed to be a DIAMOND hybrid?! it doesn't look like one, honestly.. teamlava, you could have made better.
    Totally agree its not even cute!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    I still have players asking me how to breed some super-rare dragons i am forced to **** because TL is not addressing the issue of 30 habitat even for players at level 94!!! This is a grave issue your developers need to address before looking to create new dragons
    I totally agree. TL already controlled the land we can use, if we want wall to wall habitats, what's the harm?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    It's already been addressed by a member of TL staff that there currently enough habitats to house all of the dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelz22 View Post
    Great...I still have no Angel and no Mercury been trying for months.....over and over....now I get to sit here and do the same thing but now it's 20hrs instead of 9 and 12... Ugh....FML
    The anibus dragon is 40 hr not 20. 20 hrs is magic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MazShaddix View Post
    Sucks that this is a diamond hybrid, so I won't be getting it anytime soon unless I somehow breed a diamond...
    Shame really, coz it looks cool and the egg is awesome
    I bred my fairy dragon with my charm dragon both are epic

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast