Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Album Rewards

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    I don't have them all. I am missing the commons. I guess I could sell some diamonds to get them....:P
    awwww man/woman (last time i just listed man i got hit with high heeled shoes) don't do it keep you diamonds

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Why couldn't you breed them? they are in the market?
    jake said the only way to get them is through the album but that is wrong, right??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    awwww man/woman (last time i just listed man i got hit with high heeled shoes) don't do it keep you diamonds
    I'll do it if I get confirmation on the second breeding den

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so it looks like the second breeding den is a real reward the question is how to obtain it. jake just indirectly told us. The thing is if it involves having all dragons in Epic form then it's pointless for me to have. Someone on the forum will stumble on to this. I just would like jake to simply confirm they are "Hidden Album Goals" no need to tell us what it is or how to get it. That we can do on our own.
    A second Breeding Den is not a hidden Album Reward. We're investigating how that user obtained one. Now that all that distracting Breeding Den stuff is settled...if anyone has any questions about this feature, I'm happy to address.

Really appreciate all of the "welcome!" PMs.

Executive Chef
    Lol x) metaphorical heels FTW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    A second Breeding Den is not a hidden Album Reward. We're investigating how that user obtained one. Now that all that distracting Breeding Den stuff is settled...if anyone has any questions about this feature, I'm happy to address.

Oh. Well, honestly, if it was a glitch... Let her keep it xD caused us a lotta commotion , lol. But a game hack, well, that's different.

Executive Chef

Thank you. Why was that so hard lol

Banned
    Thanks jake for the confirmation .....we will stop going crazy trying to figure it out

But I luv the album... Can't wait till christmas

Rhino Keeper

Probably asked a gazillion of times already but... Will we be able to store dragons or eggs in the storage? Thanx!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clarknova81 View Post
    Probably asked a gazillion of times already but... Will we be able to store dragons or eggs in the storage? Thanx!
    I think he was hinting towards it but it's hard to tell with how he stated it

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast