Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

Quote Originally Posted by teduw View Post
    The gives coins not sure how much. Will let you know next time I collect. It does take 22 hours.
    Approx 2200 coins for 22hrs recharge.... And the pit can be moved after you unlock it.... Takes up 4 (2x2) squares. After defeating troll king i got a huge ruby.....wonder what that is for .....?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I dont mind 50 beams though, but 30 iron ore is my pain ... I did the market quest and then spent all the iron ore by making the hook , the armor. Now this -.-
    if you have the money I would buy iron rich rocks. I did this for the market quest as you get iron ore with every hit.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Could you please let us know what the pit does? Thanks
    Pit give 2256 coins every 22 hours. Have collected 4 times only coins so far nothing else have dropped.

Ok so I have collected from the fort and fought skunkupines but I haven't gotten a quest for the sword... Do you have to be a minimum level? I am level 17.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    if you have the money I would buy iron rich rocks. I did this for the market quest as you get iron ore with every hit.
    Tks for the tip. I bought one and i gave me lots of iron

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbschn View Post
    Ok so I have collected from the fort and fought skunkupines but I haven't gotten a quest for the sword... Do you have to be a minimum level? I am level 17.
    I'm not sure if you have to be a certain level or not, but collecting from the fort should have triggered the next part of the goal chain. I know the easiest way to get Mithril (which you'll need to craft the sword) is by doing the Dark Caves Adventure and you'll have to be level 20 for that, but it should also drop from the Mine. Maybe you can turn your device on/off and try resyncing with iTunes and see if that helps jump start it.

Farm Supplier
    This thread is so useful, i was actually planning on going to the dark caves but i changed my mind cuz i'm still on the monsters in Thurston's line of quests and i would hate that i get the Mithril now from the adventure before the goal is triggered cuz i'm sure it will take me a very very long time to get it a second time (in case i would've gotten it in the adventure)

Fashion Designer
    I am having a hard time getting troll essence!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by david0207 View Post
    This thread is so useful, i was actually planning on going to the dark caves but i changed my mind cuz i'm still on the monsters in Thurston's line of quests and i would hate that i get the Mithril now from the adventure before the goal is triggered cuz i'm sure it will take me a very very long time to get it a second time (in case i would've gotten it in the adventure)
    It doesn't matter if you get the mithral first - it still counts toward making the sword...... I just need 3 more troll essences, can you send trolls over my way PLEEEEASE!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I am having a hard time getting troll essence!
    Me too, I just need 3 more and can't trigger any trolls- David is hogging them all

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast