Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mirage Dragon !

Rhino Keeper
    Athletic and air... 11 hours!! ??? First try with this pair!! Just bred mindvolt and fire prior to thid and got mist! Ugh... But hoping my 11 is a mirage... That's sounds funny...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    Athletic and air... 11 hours!! ??? First try with this pair!! Just bred mindvolt and fire prior to thid and got mist! Ugh... But hoping my 11 is a mirage... That's sounds funny...
    Oh noooo.... It could be another athletic!! In that case I hope I see a "mirage" maybe if I squint it will look like one if it turns put to be something else!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi after 3 tries got mine with epic island and epic firestorm. Go figure

I've been breeding athletic lvl 10 x Air lvl 10 back to back but all i get is firestorm and mist dragons... I had a hard time getting the Turkey so I guess the mirage won't be any difference lol...

Executive Chef
    try going island/firestorm. If you want to try something new. this way you are also taking a shot at diamond.
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8storm_00 View Post
    I've been breeding athletic lvl 10 x Air lvl 10 back to back but all i get is firestorm and mist dragons... I had a hard time getting the Turkey so I guess the mirage won't be any difference lol...

Fashion Designer
    I got mines on first try with aurora/turkey. Got that combo from the forum from another player that used it and got Mirage. Good luck and I hope it helps someone else.

Fashion Designer
    Typo; I used Aurora/Scarecrow and the other player used Aurora/Turkey. Sorry about that.

Farm Supplier
    Finally.....winter x firestorm, it only took 400 gold for speed breeding and hatching :-( about 30 attempts with different combos and first try with this combo. Only decent dragon i got out of it...turkey, which i already have

finally got mirage from seabreeze and firestrom both epic

Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    try going island/firestorm. If you want to try something new. this way you are also taking a shot at diamond.
    I tried that combo for like 3 months trying to get the diamond a while ago, but I'll try it again... Can't hurt I guess