Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

Rhino Keeper
    All this is good but why cn't this game gift like Bakery, Restaurant, Farm & the old City? 20 neighbors instead of of 3? By far I think this is the best game, except the gifting & the way it looks, I'll be deleting this one as well, real soon. Bring it up to that delevoper that's in this forum. Probably get more players if could gift more neighbors

Does anyone know where i can wield the legendary sword, and when i can get it to expand farther?

Rhino Keeper

Sir Pigglesworth & Builders Caravan

Well this explains all the weird things going on this morning. 😃
    I didn't know Sir Pigglesworth was only introduced today. I guess I'll have to figure out for myself how to get the golden objects.

Thought something weird had happened with builders caravan tasks, but now I know I don't have to craft as much, in fact 50% less. Yay! 😄

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by srobso View Post
    Am afraid to update. Will I lose everything I have already loaded into the builders caravan like akumaneko did? Did this happen to anyone else? I am almost done with the magic ink and pages goal too, I don't want to lose that either. Did anyone lose anything when they updated?
    Not lose items per say but I loaded 15 fancy beams but now it only requires 10. I uploaded in excess of requirements for the other stuff too :/

Rhino Keeper
    Hi again,
    Looks like there's now an Apple Tree, which produces the Golden Apple, but it costs 90 gems!!! �� Will there be an option to use coins to purchase this? Is that coming? If I knew these new items were coming then I wouldn't have been wasting my gems on completing tasks.

Also, I had completed 20 simple glue for builders caravan. Now that it has been reduced to 10 simple glue I've checked my inventory and havent been recredited with 10 of these. Will that be happening eventually? Or have I lost all that time, effort and materials?

Cheers!

New Resident
    TeamLava staff stated earlier in the thread that the all trees and animals can be earned through missions.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by athoubi View Post
    Does anyone know where i can wield the legendary sword, and when i can get it to expand farther?
    Expand to the guy in his boxers. You'll get quests from him including on that gives the sword. You need it to road to the pit (troll king lair)

Farm Supplier
    No luck with golden anything at the moment. I guess I'm heading back to expanding, although I can't help tending the chickens even though I'm maxed out on eggs. Did anyone get a Golden egg even when the regular eggs are maxed out ?

Fashion Designer
    If we can only get those gold things through adventure, at least how many days will it take to complete sir pig less worth's goal? This update's slow me down even worst than glimmerdust crisis. I keep picturing that in every TL update meeting the main agenda will be 'anything to slow the enthusiast players down' ...But I understand, it's not easy catching up with these game addict's speed. :P not to mention they're pretty hard to satisfy.

Fashion Designer
    I see there's an update in App Store now too. Has anyone done it yet?

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast