Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Yes, I'm finding that too... Need 2 more trolls but do you think they turn up. NO........ When harvesting wheat was getting loads of skunkies
    They usually well...sometimes appear when I'm destroying rock outcropping or harvesting mushroom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I bought a lamb yesterday, still growing it, but I heard they drop more prime cuts than cows. I'll let you know!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    They do!!
    Yes, first collection from my new sheep (I miss my cute lamb, though) and got a prime cut.. Yeah!

Hey Kings n Queens, what's the latest update from Castle Story? or it just a temporary System Shutdown only? thx.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by callixtus View Post
    Hey Kings n Queens, what's the latest update from Castle Story? or it just a temporary System Shutdown only? thx.
    It was just a background mantainence thing. No new content at this stage. But we've still got plenty to do from the last.

Lucky me, Just got the 4th golden egg from chicken, does anyone know if they can be used in future???

Quote Originally Posted by tarantelle View Post
    Lucky me, Just got the 4th golden egg from chicken, does anyone know if they can be used in future???
    u need 1 Golden Egg for Sir Pigglesworth's (noble pig) quest
    u also need other Golden Stuff: 1 Golden Apple and 1 Gold Nugget to complete Goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tarantelle View Post
    I wish you could get a second sir pigglesworth - i have another set of all three and he is very good at providing unusual gifts!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by freshpickins View Post
    No luck with golden anything at the moment. I guess I'm heading back to expanding, although I can't help tending the chickens even though I'm maxed out on eggs. Did anyone get a Golden egg even when the regular eggs are maxed out ?
    Yes I got the Golden egg even im maxed of eggs..just try to update in the kingdom goals,u need to click the green box(give)..because sometimes we did'nt notice that the golden egg is out already.

Rhino Keeper
    It's probably already been asked but does anyone know if you can get the Golden Apple from anything other than a fruit tree? Like from a sawmill or a regular tree? Cause they all cost gems and I'm not sure how to trigger the quests to unlock one

Hi there, When I have completed the new taks from the update, I have found that despite it saying I should get gems, I haven't got any? Could you look into this for me please?