Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

Banned

Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

The latest Castle Story content update is here!

It's just been implemented, and may take a short time to appear on your devices. While you're waiting, check out some details:

New Content This Update:

- Over 40 new goals for both beginning and advanced players.
    - A new character to rescue in the woods! Thurston the Knight has a tale to tell and a sacred quest to complete, but you'll have to help him out of his predicament first.
    - Players of Level 15 or higher who fulfill certain conditions may encounter a new monster, the Glimmer Troll. And there are rumors of a Troll King...
    - Dozens of new inventory items to collect and use in quests and crafting! Fill your pockets with Apple Pie, Gold Nuggets, Troll Horns and more!
    - Two new unique buildings are available - Thurston's Fort, and the Troll Pit.
    - Two new expansion plots are unlocked.
    - The animals in the market have been updated with a selection of new appearances! Try out the Albino Pig, Black Sheep, Royal Cow, and more.
    - Be the first to grow a beautiful orchard in your kingdom with the Apple Tree, Orange Tree and Lemon Tree.
    - Rumor has it that Baron Pfeffernot is offering random item rewards in exchange for deliveries of his favorite foods. You could even win 10 Gems!
    - A mysterious cow has been seen following Ivy around. There must be more to this story.
    - Bacon, bacon, and more bacon!
    - And introducing Sir Pigglesworth, the adorable item-finding pig!

Gameplay Balance & Bugs:

- The Observatory and Windmill now have animations.
    - Requirements to expand to Ivy (the "Tree Lady") have been decreased significantly.
    - Livestock loot tables have been made more unique. Different qualities of animals give different qualities of drops.
    - Rewards from the adventure "Hunt Roaming Bandits" and "Explore The Dark Caves" have been improved to be more in line with adventure difficulty.
    - A number of crafting recipes have had their ingredients adjusted and rebalanced.
    - Many new premium items from this update have been added to Adventure loot tables. The higher level the adventure, the better the possible reward.
    - Requirements have been reduced for the quest "The Builder's Caravan".
    - Some lingering problems with triggers for the quest "Ivy's Hot Sauce" have been resolved.
    - Several crafting recipes that had no in-game use have been removed from the Kitchen and Magic Forge. They will be reintroduced with new requirements in a future update.
    - Monster spawn rate has been slightly reduced. Your Farmhouses are a little safer!
    - Players should not be able to trigger scenes with Ivy in her human form before she's been rescued.

Executive Chef
    Yessssssss

Nightclub Owner
    Can't expand to Thurston. Keeps taking my money. S**** that it took my money and now let me.
    To expand to the pit you need the Legendary Sword. Can't find it anywhere and there's no description saying it's a goal item
    White, black and royal cows, orange, apple and lemon trees, albino, royal and black pigs, black sheep all grow into (null)s.

Looking good though

Executive Chef
    Black pig is so cuteeee

Executive Chef
    loving my rotating windmill

Rhino Keeper
    I had 5/15 Simple glue loaded for the Builders Caraven - When the requirement changed to 10, it now shows 1/10

I don't know about monsters being severely reduced...just got 3 in a row, which wasn't even from harvesting.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pouting cause I got hit with the high requirements for the quests and completed them already. Will the excess materials I loaded into the builders caravan be returned? Or are they gone forever? I loaded more than 10 items per request on my iPad :/

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy that there are new goals though

Out of all the new animals and trees added, only 1 didn't cost gems

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast