Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I'm collecting stuff like a mad woman but not a troll in sight yet! Any hints?
    Trolls are impossible to detect unless you have the Enchanted Blade, which glows blue when Glimmer Trolls are near. Once you have it, they'll start showing up. A certain knight who is lost in the woods can show you how to make the Enchanted Blade. Once you have it, you'll find that Glimmer Trolls like places where humans dwell, and you'll find them most often while collecting from your Resource, Coin and Royal buildings. (Except for Hatcheries, Stables and Farmhouses- those have lots of animals and tend to attract hungry Fangbeasts instead.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    Trolls are impossible to detect unless you have the Enchanted Blade, which glows blue when Glimmer Trolls are near. Once you have it, they'll start showing up. A certain knight who is lost in the woods can show you how to make the Enchanted Blade. Once you have it, you'll find that Glimmer Trolls like places where humans dwell, and you'll find them most often while collecting from your Resource, Coin and Royal buildings. (Except for Hatcheries, Stables and Farmhouses- those have lots of animals and tend to attract hungry Fangbeasts instead.)
    Sword glowing blue around trolls? OMG I just had an excited Lord of the Rings moment!

Fashion Designer
    I do have the enchanted blade, that's why I've been looking!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I do have the enchanted blade, that's why I've been looking!
    I bet a troll will show up soon. Glimmer Trolls naturally also like places where you can find Glimmerdust - if you're out of coin buildings to collect from, try some Mushroom patches ;D

Fashion Designer
    Oooohhhh thanks, I was all out of buildings to check for the next few hours!
    Last edited by Rockinkitten; 11-21-12 at 04:30 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    As all of the previous animal drops are available from the Stables and the Hatchery, will the new drops also drop from these buildings? (Doesn't look like it but I'm hopeful).

Fashion Designer
    Tended 14 mushrooms and two more buildings but still no luck. Are they meant to be this rare?

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to read somewhere that purple inks are required in one of the quests? Can't seem to find it now :/

Fashion Designer
    50 or so collections and still no troll. Am I missing something? Do I need more than just the enchanted blade?

Yeah, right........spend way to much gems to buy apple trees, let them grow up (needed 5 times!) and the result : ONE apple per tree in more than 3 hours!! Most of the people who can't spend money for gems will need weeks to bake two apple pies....

Maybe it's an option to lower the prices for buying gems????? Or increase the amount of gems you can win at the goals??

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast