Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Cobbler Bake-off!

Quote Originally Posted by tashajb View Post
    Omg, I was one of the winners, congrats to all winners
    Is it true that most the winners have hundreds of ovens? I usually tip the community and have yet to see a bakery with this many ovens. Maybe you can confirm or even invite me to take a look at your bakery. I would love to see one that big. Thnx in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to all winners. But I still think they should make it fair not using gems and having around same amount of ovens coz of course they will win each time!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkymonkie View Post
    Is it true that most the winners have hundreds of ovens? I usually tip the community and have yet to see a bakery with this many ovens. Maybe you can confirm or even invite me to take a look at your bakery. I would love to see one that big. Thnx in advance.
    Here was a picture someone posted earlier in this thread with at least 200.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jannywanny86 View Post
    Congrats to all winners. But I still think they should make it fair not using gems and having around same amount of ovens coz of course they will win each time!
    How would that be fair to those who did spend money on buying more appliances?

I only had 95 of my appliances doing cobbler and when I saw the complaints about people using gems to finish I looked at the cost, it was 212. If people with 100+ ovens were doing this, then the reward was hardly even worth their cost. Maybe using gems to finish the last batch to make the deadline, but over all pretty unrealistic to me.

Executive Chef
    This contest was a fix! Obviously they would pick the winners with lots of stoves. They should of placed rules in the first place. Why do people want to spend 50 gems on a stove for?. Teamlava you need to start making things fair! This contest was a fix, teamlava don't care about other players, just the ones with 100000s of stoves!

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations to the winners and don't spend your gems all at once :-D

You know what would have been REALLY hard? A brownie bake-off.
    I would phone in sick to work for a (18 oven only) brownie bake-off for 1,000 gems. Lol.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    This contest was a fix! Obviously they would pick the winners with lots of stoves. They should of placed rules in the first place. Why do people want to spend 50 gems on a stove for?. Teamlava you need to start making things fair! This contest was a fix, teamlava don't care about other players, just the ones with 100000s of stoves!
    Let me just stop you right there. This kind of negativity has no place on these forums. It doesn't contribue to the conversation and only hurts your fellow players, especially those that spent many hours over the weekend this contest ran. Bakery Story is a game where you can play the way you want to. Who are we to judge players that choose to spend their own money and time on a game they enjoy?

Under no circumstances was there anything that was 'fixed'. We put rules in place, they were very simple and open ended on purpose. To say we don't care about other players is just flat wrong. This is the first time we've run a contest like this, so obviously there will be some kinks for us to work out, and some improvements to make. Expect to see those improvements reflected in future contests that we run.

As a side note, I'm a bit saddened to see the amount of overall negativity that is prevalent in this thread after the winners were announced. I'd ask that you all please support your fellow bakers, and be ready for the next contest. It might be coming sooner than you might expect

If you still feel like you aren't being heard for any reason with regards to this contest or any contest of this nature in the future, my PM box is open. If you're not capable of posting constructive criticisms on this thread, then please direct your comments to me via PM, and I'll be happy to address your concerns.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MHz_; 11-21-12 at 05:41 AM.

How do visit the winning bakeries? How the frig do
    You have 100+ ovens, need to see! X

Executive Chef
    congrates to the winners

i wouldnt play even if we all had the same num of ovens
    i do have a very busy life outside the games

but i like the idea of browni bake off
    that would be very challenging even harder for thoses with many ovens

can we see the pic of thoses winner bakeries or at least the biggest seller
    i like seeing expensive ones , gives me ideas regarding decorations

Banned
    Luv the idea of a brownie bake off ...... That would be funny