Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobbler Bake-off!

Executive Chef
    You don't have to be at level 99 to win. Can't you guys buy extra slots or unlock them? I hope TL didn't change that.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

4 ovens, not even gonna bother....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stiktoch View Post
    4 ovens, not even gonna bother....
    Same here. I only have 4 regular ovens, I know I am not gonna win unless I sell my others. But I am still gonna do it, because it can't hurt?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Same here. I only have 4 regular ovens, I know I am not gonna win unless I sell my others. But I am still gonna do it, because it can't hurt?
    I take that back, I'm not doing it! Lol! I wish they picked one winner per level! Then it would be fun!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    You don't have to be at level 99 to win. Can't you guys buy extra slots or unlock them? I hope TL didn't change that.
    Extra slots are 49 per appliance I believe. That's a risk, spending 49 gems on a single oven for a competition you might not even come close to winning.

Executive Chef
    Did everyone get the popup message? So far none of my neighbors are baking the Peach Cobbler. I'm only in the Bs. Still have 800 neighbors to visit. I visited one community bakery and she has only eighteen ovens. So far, I have 21 patches down and I'm working my second patch of 21 Peach Cobblers.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Extra slots are 49 per appliance I believe. That's a risk, spending 49 gems on a single oven for a competition you might not even come close to winning.
    I wish they went back to 24 gems per oven. I miss those early days and now I regret not buying more.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    You dont have to sell your other appliances...you can just store them

Rhino Keeper
    Well why bother trying i only have 18 ovens against all those people with billions of ovens not a chance

Fashion Designer
    Dang, didnt see this until just now. Me and my 27 ovens wouldnt win i bet even with waking up through the night.

I'd rather not set an alarm for every 3 hrs day and night, but an interesting contest. Maybe a 6-12hr recipe would be better next time.

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast