Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobbler Bake-off!

Banned
    I've seen one woman with forty odd ovens, she may or may not play constantly. Ill do what I can with my 26. Won't be using gems and will do it for the fun of it. It's pretty neat and I'm just thinking of what I could do with the gems. Pink paradise!

Host(ess)
    This contest definitely isn't for me at level 48 and with 12 appliances. I started playing 3 months ago. I definitely agree with the previous post about making it fair for everyone by doing it in levels. Good luck to those who choose to participate.

Executive Chef
    Let's do some math here. Two people. One has 18 ovens and the other has 40 ovens. No gems.

First 3 hours: 18 (18 ovens) 40 Peach Cobblers (40 ovens)
    6 hours: 36 Peach Cobblers 80 Peach Cobblers
    9 hours: 54 Peach Cobblers 120 Peach Cobblers

It's obvious the person who has 40 ovens has a better chance winning.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef

How will we know if we won the contest?

For the peach cobbler contest, if someone wins will they automatically get gems or will winners also be posted on the forum somewhere?

Fashion Designer
    Lets then hope that those people with 40 + ovens need to sleep eventually...

Rhino Keeper
    Usually they post the winners on the forum and they post they're reward too.

Omg this is amazing, tho i doubt i'll be able to top everyone at this...There is like how many of us playing? i feel like this is amazing but i have no chance lol. i'll bake some and hopefully i remember to serve them before they spoil! ))

Rhino Keeper
    Is there anyway the team lava staff can make this contest fair for all players please as it seems pretty unfair for most of us. Or at least bring out another competition that with all have a chance of winning...?

Wonder if and staff of mods will pass this on pretty please...?

>_< seeing the high level bakeries cooking cobbler is discouraging. I really wanna try but with 7 ovens it seems silly....

I agree with gizzymobaby about doing a winner for each level set (1 winner for lvls 20-29, another for levels 30-39, etc.) It would give everyone a chance to participate ):

Executive Chef
    I can't be bothered. I'm level 99 so I have the max amount of appliance slots but I know plenty of my neighbors have spent gems to access significantly more appliances. Not only that but I can't be bothered having what would likely be more than 1 million plates of the same item that won't sell out for another 5 years, what with the slow rate of sales -___________-

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast