Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobbler Bake-off!

Banned
    I got the pop-up now too. I've started on 24 ovens. This will be a fun way to pass the weekend. And as I was baking I wondered if anyone would spend gems (2) to insta cook and get an upper hand. I wish that was a rule for that. It defeats the purpose, though I see how ever all a winner doing that would gain in the end.

Ill still do my best just to see if i can do it. This adds a fun dimension to the game, considering mines is lagging so i had little excitement about the update and only put together one turkey oven.

I do wonder how they can track who's baking what..........

Banned
    Thanks, Turtle! Just saw your message as I was writing.

Farm Supplier
    Yea I think the purposes of the contest is to see how much they can earn from selling gems to fasten the baking time.
    I am still participating though for the fun of it.

Rhino Keeper
    To be honest I think the contest is a little unfair because obviously only the higher level players are going to have a chance at winning this as they have more overs than the lower level players :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzymobaby View Post
    To be honest I think the contest is a little unfair because obviously only the higher level players are going to have a chance at winning this as they have more overs than the lower level players :/
    Maybe they could do it in levels, like the person who cooks the most between 1 - 20, 20 - 14 ... etc. I think that is a lot more fair, and gives ALL players a chance of actually winning then, rather than just the higher level players.

I want to know, are people who use gems to get the food baked faster included?
    Will they be disqualified? If you're ready to purchase gems in hope of winning the 1,000 gems then you'd automatically be so far ahead. I don't have the funds for that kind of thing.

I bet the winners are gonna be the people who are in level 99 or something lol [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"][/COLOR]

Executive Chef
    I'm going to lose because I only have 21 ovens. People who's going win are people who have more than 30+ ovens.

Also, the contest starts at 1:00am est thats 10:00pm for PST.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bellamimi95 View Post
    I want to know, are people who use gems to get the food baked faster included?
    Will they be disqualified? If you're ready to purchase gems in hope of winning the 1,000 gems then you'd automatically be so far ahead. I don't have the funds for that kind of thing.
    There are no restrictions on what means you go by to serve the dish. Best of luck!

EveryBody Had A Chance To Get The Prize,
    It Doesn't Mean You Had Many Oven You Can Win,
    And It's also Doesn't Mean You Will Lose If You Had Less Oven,
    It's A Chance For EveryOne.
    Be Happy,MORE Confidence.
    Smile

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast