Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobbler Bake-off!

Rhino Keeper
    I am assuming that people will finish dishes faster with gems if that counts. Curious to see who spends the most gems doing so

Farm Supplier
    Great idea TL! But sadly I have a job on the weekends, so there is no way I will win. but I'm gonna try!

Host(ess)
    I just started with the cobbler as well, but how in the world will tl know how many each player bakes

Rhino Keeper
    How r they keeping track?

Farm Supplier
    This is madness the prize only for 10 bakers lol. I doubt I can bake that much. Just received the pop up, and I only have 5-7 oven available atm hmm...

Executive Chef
    I have a few Q's
    Are you allowed to skip baking the recipe for gems because that totally defeats the idea of the whole contest?

And how about that some people have 4 times as many ovens as some people have, making it totally unfair.

Rhino Keeper
    Great.....so the people who have 20+ ovens will automatically win lol but I'll still participate just for the fun of it *shrugs*

Rhino Keeper
    How exciting (: 10 people out of millions!!? This is going to be interesting, time consuming and hard to win? Goodluck everyone

Farm Supplier
    Yea I think the purposes of the contest is to see how much they can earn from selling gems to fasten the baking time.
    I am still participating though for the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    This is soooo cool. I need as few people with more than twenty ovens to see this as possible. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone! But how will TL know, Bawpotter? Or can any moderator answer, please?
    We will keep track of all this information for you, so no need to count how many times you have served it! Just focus on baking and the prize of 1,000 gems!

Good luck to you all!

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast