Thread: Zoo story 2 or jungle story 2 ??????????????????

Thumbs down Zoo story 2 or jungle story 2 ??????????????????

Did anyone realize that most of the zoos are been rammed up fully by animals because there is no more space?That made it look like a junkyard.We really need expansions that are not expensive.Even more than 15 expansions won't be enough for us.Who is with me?We need a brighter future.

New Resident
    I think the same!

Farm Supplier
    Just put some boring animals in the storage and make some room for a zoo-like space. We will never get enough expansion anyway as long as we keep buying new animals. I'm going to update my old and common animals with a new ones, once my zoo get full fledged...

Host(ess)
    Any chance of expansions, maybe zoo story isn't as popular as dragon story, but I still like it, but haven't been able to expand for yonks, and would like to please.

I have more animals in storage than in the zoo and there are only 10 more animals ( 3 families to finish) I can get without buying gems. I have them all.
    If there is no expansion, I would like some fancier decorations to make my zoo look even better. But expansions... aaah, I dream of expansions...

Quote Originally Posted by CarineMB View Post
    I think the same!
    Me too