Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Turkey dragon-REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8storm_00 View Post
    I'm not mean! I just like messing with you

I've bred a million wild when I started the game, that dragon and firestorm are a real pain in the beep for me! I hope it's a landworm though, I have one yet!
    I know. You evil nordic person you.
    Erm, is nordic an english word? XD

Anyway, wow, guess that thing about island tendencies is really something to consider then. My nehew has bred like three wilds and I never even whiffed at one x'D got my landworm after much persistance, and today finally a forestfire after...uh... Donno how many tries, really. Oh well!

Executive Chef
    i Must say TL was smart on this one for those who don't have a pumpkin you have a chance to breed both

Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I know. You evil nordic person you.
    Erm, is nordic an english word? XD

Anyway, wow, guess that thing about island tendencies is really something to consider then. My nehew has bred like three wilds and I never even whiffed at one x'D got my landworm after much persistance, and today finally a forestfire after...uh... Donno how many tries, really. Oh well!
    I hate you!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the epic pic.

But 770/hr at level 10?

I thought LEs were supposed to be awesome.

I'll keep it though the holiday, but because habitat space and food are at a premium, its lvl 7 and the chopping block thanksgiving eve for this bird.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8storm_00 View Post
    I got curious when you mentioned worm so I had to speed it up, turned out to be a freaking wild! You want it?! Bred eagle with forest and got 10hrs now :/
    Lol, e-mail it to me. That's what you get for being mean to me all the time and laughing at my fails! Kharma strikes one xD
    And I must've misread my breeding time because forestfire is 7hrs, not six.

I wonder how many times will I try fr this bloody turkey thing. Anyway,I must be a masochist
    And when's the timer for turkey coming along, since it's an LE. Times for pumpkin just came up so I guess turkey's gonna last at least for 98 more hours, lol.

When's Thanksgiving?

Fashion Designer
    Posted in another thread but forgot to say that i used parakeet and fire for the Turkey, so i post it on this one instead.

Come to think about it i had some serious trouble getting forestfire but got a hole bunch of wild and landworm....? But the forestfire was the one that got me my diamond together with mindvolt first try...!

Executive Chef
    Don't know if you were kidding, but Thanksgiving is next Thursday, November 22. gobble gobble

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Don't know if you were kidding, but Thanksgiving is next Thursday, November 22. gobble gobble
    We nordic (and portogues) people don't celebreat thanksgiving so thanks for telling when it is We, or at least my familly, have a tradition to eat turkey though but thats on the 26 of december so i figured it wouldn't stay for that long anyway

Fashion Designer
    HOLY MOLY, this is a record for me, actually got it on my first try, used the OP's suggestion of Eagle vs. Fairy and boom! 9 hrs pops up! I am elated!!! I've never gotten a LE so easily. This is only the 2nd LE I have and the other one took weeks to get. HOORAY TL for making this one rare instead of super rare!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got it first try as well with honeybee (5) x forest (7)

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast