Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Turkey dragon-REMOVED

Executive Chef
    3 element dragons Edit button please TL
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    It's 50/50 some people think epic makes a difference and others don't. People have bred turkeys using both methods (epic/non-epic) I.H.O use 4 elements i see all the element dragons as diamond ****ers. I bred my 1 turkey and 4 Auroras using this method.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    It's 50/50 some people think epic makes a difference and others don't. People have bred turkeys using both methods (epic/non-epic) I.H.O use 4 elements i see all the element dragons as diamond ****ers. I bred my 1 turkey and 4 Auroras using this method.
    Thanks! I'll keep plugging away at it then!

Executive Chef
    I just did firestorm and fruitful and got 9 hours....but there are no guarantees that that is what i will get right?! Still excited either way because it will be one I don't have yet!

Fashion Designer
    Well you don't have water in the mix for a seabreeze and no light element for a fuzzy so yes you just got a Turkey

Host(ess)
    After multiple different combos - finally got Turkey, 1st and 2nd try were Life, got it try 3 with Epic Eagle and Fairy

Executive Chef
    wooohooo!!! thanks! so happy! Been trying for days! : )

Banned
    After loads of epic failiures to get this turkey dragon, finally got one from first try with Atlantis and Eagle. Hybrid and basic just brought loads of life, firestorms and fruitfuls:-)

Got it at last, had to max my pumpkin to level 10 first then it worked. In the end for me was pumpkin and life

I just tried for a Turkey with Life & Air - 3 hours..... So that's another Life then? so unfair... Wish me luck though cause at least that means I get to try again today!
    I haven't used my Wild for breeding yet, so I think I'll try that one with Air or Fairy next :-)

Got another Life.......

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast