Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizard Dragon

I got mine using Familiar + Water...(I was trying to go for Aurora...)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurentice View Post
    I got mine using Familiar + Water...(I was trying to go for Aurora...)
    This will take more times for me to get wizard

Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    This will take more times for me to get wizard
    Try Coral and Coral first. If you do get a Coral though, try again, you may get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Try Coral and Coral first. If you do get a Coral though, try again, you may get it.
    I will try this after luck dragon in on the nest (it's on breeding den now, and I really hate number 17 right now )

Rhino Keeper
    mine took me awhile! but I got it with mistmoth & mistmoth ! I seriously tried everything else for a month before that finally worked

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjulezzz View Post
    mine took me awhile! but I got it with mistmoth & mistmoth ! I seriously tried everything else for a month before that finally worked
    Another pending try, but thanks, I will try this

Executive Chef
    I have tried a bunch of times too now. Lol. Right now in my iPad i have magic and water breeding for like the fifth time. Oh well. At least I got an aether by breeding water and coral i have tried coral and coral, and other combos, but only once. i think I should try for hybrids more persistantly...

Executive Chef

Talking

Please, don't just view this thread, if you have wizard, I will be happy if you post your combo here

Fashion Designer
    It took me forever to get Wizard. I tried every possible combo you can think of and even gave up a few times before trying again. After months of failed attempts, I finally got it with coral(6)/magic(6). Not sure if level matters but I still have those same dragons at the same level. When I bred them, I got coral, wizard, and Aether which is what I was going for. Hope you get a Wizard soon. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    It took me forever to get Wizard. I tried every possible combo you can think of and even gave up a few times before trying again. After months of failed attempts, I finally got it with coral(6)/magic(6). Not sure if level matters but I still have those same dragons at the same level. When I bred them, I got coral, wizard, and Aether which is what I was going for. Hope you get a Wizard soon. Good luck.
    Yeah, thanks for help