Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norman...this is ridiculous!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not only Norman dodges off topics like this, the other members who replies to email also dodges off topics and replies when questioned. SHAME ON TEAM LAVA!!
    R u intellectually challenged? He answered the question. U may not have liked the answer. Ever think he's just an employee and can't tell u what his employers haven't told him. Any of u actually ever had a job to understand how these things work, or are u all grade school kids?

Unregistered
    R u intellectually challenged? He answered the question. U may not have liked the answer. Ever think he's just an employee and can't tell u what his employers haven't told him. Any of u actually ever had a job to understand how these things work, or are u all grade school kids?
    Did I mentioned "shame on Norman"? I mentioned the whole of Team Lava mind you!!

Unregistered
    No one's going to take you seriously when you spell "you" and "are" like 'u' and 'r'.

Unregistered
    Yeah come on for gods sake Norman. How about answering this question once and for all....why does it say weekly updates when city story for one hasnt had any updates for ages except magic cases which no sod can get without spending money.

Norman, answer or every user should constantly post topics asking until he answers. I for one will constantly ask and ask .

Unregistered
    Yeah come on for gods sake Norman. How about answering this question once and for all....why does it say weekly updates when city story for one hasnt had any updates for ages except magic cases which no sod can get without spending money.

Norman, answer or every user should constantly post topics asking until he answers. I for one will constantly ask and ask .
    Ya sure, because I'm ten and love wasting my time. Lol

Don't you have anything better to do? Like a life?

As someone said, he answered. Technically a case would be an update. That it's an update that costs you may not like, but it is an update. Not to mention, he can't tell you if he doesn't know. He probably has to wait for his employers to tell him.

Well I just dropped in to get an update on holiday cases, so back to real life. Lmao

Personally, I enjoy the games as they are, so updates are a bonus, not a necessity.

Unregistered
    Hello Team Lava,

Please we want new updates for City Story. That is my favorite Game story.

chvchv & chvchv2

NO weekly updates! Period!!

Norman,

The point here is WEEKLY UPDATES. To my knowledge you have never addressed this in ANY forum. I appreciate that there will be updates. However you promise WEEKLY UPDATES in every game on the app store. Are you going to make good on your promise? That's what I want to know. WEEKLY UPDATES....not an update now and then. If you will address that point directly that would be a good step in the right direction.
    There will be no weekly updates! Never, ever!

And Norman is not going to respond to this question! Never, ever!

TL works with fraudulent advertising techniques. If you don't like it, play something else.

Unregistered

In Norman's defense..

Cut him some slack, lol.

Attack the issue not the person. I'm sure he's only a representative attempting to answer all the questions he can.

The developers are the ones who promised 'weekly updates,' - not him.
    If the developers don't have the product, they can't deliver it and Norman can't answer it for any of us.

Like many of you, I have many problems with Bakery Story. Ironically, it's actually my favorite Story application.
    1) It takes too long to level up
    2) The items are way too expensive! The blue vase, the magic box and the bakery casings..I want them all!
    3) Baked goods take too long to cook
    4) If we can turn gems into more coins, why not the reverse?

Unregistered
    Also, visit me!

- Sugar and Spice

Unregistered

Question I agree but...

I love all of your games and I do agree that they become very tedious. I for one, am trying to decide on deleting City Story. I do not like the skyscrapers. I can only get nice houses in the magic chest ( if i am lucky!) I would love some more mansions and pretty larger houses to replace the smaller ones. It is fun and I do not like tone of some of the others - however, I do agree that for those of use who have been committed to your games, we have been left hanging with nowhere to go!

But let me say--- thanks! It has been a fun ride!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast