Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Light Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    It's much, much easier to just buy it. If you don't have enough coins, then you need to make sure your habitats are set up to make more efficient coin.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm still only at level 20 and having fun with magic hybrids so will wait a bit and see what happens. This is a fun game and I don't want to rush through it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart0 View Post
    Well, I'm still only at level 20 and having fun with magic hybrids so will wait a bit and see what happens. This is a fun game and I don't want to rush through it!
    I agree. No need to rush. White habitats can be expensive, anyway.

Executive Chef
    While you wait for two diamonds to breed your light, gather food, alot of food. Those lights sure can pack in the food.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear, food is already a challenge as I am trying to make headway on the Dawn challenges and get 10 greens to epic for a start! There is always a list of 3 or 4 items I am saving for (either food or money required) quite realistic actually, reminds me of my life

Executive Chef
    Oh dear, food is already a challenge as I am trying to make headway on the Dawn challenges and get 10 greens to epic for a start! There is always a list of 3 or 4 items I am saving for (either food or money required) quite realistic actually, reminds me of my life
    Don't forget, hybrids can count as two dragons towards your ND goals…like fruitful goes to both green and yellow goal. so you just have to feed one dragon that goes to two goals.

Rhino Keeper
    You can breed light by having two light dragons and breeding them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Don't forget, hybrids can count as two dragons towards your ND goals…like fruitful goes to both green and yellow goal. so you just have to feed one dragon that goes to two goals.
    Yes, thanks for the reminder. I am concentrating on hybrids - need to breed some of those triples though, I don't have any yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iaweforfun View Post
    You can breed light by having two light dragons and breeding them
    Yes, but this person has no lights and is trying to breed it instead of buying it.

Executive Chef
    I personally think they should buy it. The only sure way of breeding it would be two diamonds. And the diamonds eat way more than $150,000 worth of food. So in the long run, they will be paying more for their light dragons than $150,000.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast