Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Leopard Dragon

I finially got one....she's so purtty toooo....I've gotten 3 good rare dragons in a row...which is kool since I haven't had much luck with DS....thank u tl dragon luck fairy...lol sorry just a lil excited
    O btw I used my epic light and epic air to get my new leopard dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Not yet ... have to wait until the breeding is over for my 2nd Diamond. Yayyy!
    What did you breed to get diamond?

Executive Chef
    Got leopard using scarecrow and storm ��

Executive Chef
    oh my goood i've already tried about 7 times and all i got were stupid sunrises!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    oh my goood i've already tried about 7 times and all i got were stupid sunrises!!!!
    I feel your pain. :'(

Banned
    I've gotten over thirty sunrises trying for leopard. I've never been so scared to try for a dragon. Why must the useless ones take so long to breed and hatch? Gosh....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I've gotten over thirty sunrises trying for leopard. I've never been so scared to try for a dragon. Why must the useless ones take so long to breed and hatch? Gosh....
    I had also given up trying for leopard. Kept getting sunrises and an occasional griffin. Last night I had paired pink with (i forgot which one, lol!! But i was randomly going for one of the pink hybrids) and got a stupid sunrise. Again.
    So since I had bred the tiny dragon relatively quickly (about six love dragons from failed breedings), I decided to go for... Kite, this time!
    You'd think that after getting a sunrise it would be a no-brainer not to mix light and air again.
    But sometimes I defy logic.
    Pired pink and air...and guess what. 14 hours. A leopard!! *.*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    I had also given up trying for leopard. Kept getting sunrises and an occasional griffin. Last night I had paired pink with (i forgot which one, lol!! But i was randomly going for one of the pink hybrids) and got a stupid sunrise. Again.
    So since I had bred the tiny dragon relatively quickly (about six love dragons from failed breedings), I decided to go for... Kite, this time!
    You'd think that after getting a sunrise it would be a no-brainer not to mix light and air again.
    But sometimes I defy logic.
    Pired pink and air...and guess what. 14 hours. A leopard!! *.*
    i really don't wanna be the one who destroya everything but the 14 hrs breeding time could also be an eagle dragon but my fingers are of course crossed for you so good luck!

Banned
    Wait. Kwhales just told me it could also be an eagle, which is where i'm willing to place my bets on. So disappointed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i really don't wanna be the one who destroya everything but the 14 hrs breeding time could also be an eagle dragon but my fingers are of course crossed for you so good luck!
    Yeah, I was just told that. XD I don't know how i could have overlooked it! Lolol. I was so excited that i could only "see" light + air = 14 , when it's most likely fire + air. Oh well. Beats getting a sunrise.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast