Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update Nov 1, 11-1-2012

Fashion Designer
    sounds great! cant wait!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    TL I'm kinda sad cuz u have a LE item for 18 gems and it's just a pot of flowers basically,I don't think I'm gonna be buying this LE item!

Executive Chef
    I'm thinking the pot of flowers actually should be in Restaurant Story

Banned
    Does anyone know how large it is? Not that I'm buying, just like to imagine what something is when it's there.

I gave in and bought the outrageously priced counters. Just two, to fit in with my new design. Wish there was a drink to go with the recipe. After such a long period with any, I thought there would be more to make up for.

Farm Supplier
    Whoaa... 1.4 billion xp needed to level up to 99. looks like i'll never get there

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question did they change something or is there a bug I was close to level 99 and now it's saying I have 1,408,388,984 to go to level 99 in kinda not happy I only 200,000 left to go

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Does anyone know how large it is? Not that I'm buying, just like to imagine what something is when it's there.

I gave in and bought the outrageously priced counters. Just two, to fit in with my new design. Wish there was a drink to go with the recipe. After such a long period with any, I thought there would be more to make up for.
    I agree. I would like to see an actual size in the bakery before I purchase it. Does anyone have a screen shot of this Autumn Foliage in your bakery? please post, thank you in advance

Executive Chef
    Here is how it looks in my bakery.

photo.PNG by Shoeaholic-2891, on Flickr

Host(ess)
    thanks for the screen shot. That looks great. I'll get one definitely

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    I agree. I love the theme and some stuff but no coin items. Thankfully, the recipe is for 4 hrs, but other than that, boring. :/
    Yes but making a profit on this recipe? Nope it doesn't have a possitive cashflow

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast