Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Dragon- Leaves 10/9 10:00am PST.

Banned
    Congrats

Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Congrats! I still have had no luck. I also lost count of all the poisons. I think I'm at 14. Not one familiar. A whole bunch of lucks too. I feel so *****ed. To devote so much time day and night only to get nothing :-(

Yea know the feeling! I don't usually get so many rares or super rares and I keep breeding non stop

Executive Chef
    Congrats buddy. just maybe speed it up within the last two hours. As I've said, I believe that no LE egg has disappeared from a nest. The reported "missing dragon" cases were reported to the momentum of the parents' "work-out" i. The den.

Which is odd, considering that stealing an egg makes more sense than, uh... Changing... The parents' minds? Who knows.

Banned
    Btw, I just spent my collected gold - not all of it but parts - and I now also got the Zombie.... Pumpking still missing and 160 Gold still here...

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats! I got zombie dragon too just yesterday.
    after tryin one of le dragons for many days since the realease of witch dragon 1st time.

actually i like witch, boo more than zombie...
    but now every time i breed, only zombie comes out. what the..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hyper_ch View Post
    Btw, I just spent my collected gold - not all of it but parts - and I now also got the Zombie.... Pumpking still missing and 160 Gold still here...
    Congrats! I also just spent a bunch of gold and guess what...another 21hr breed time! Surprise surprise. So I guess that's it for me, since time is almost up. 15(ish) poisons, 6 lucks, and I don't even remember how many firestorms. I feel so deflated. Thanks a lot, TL for crushing me

Banned
    alll gold's gone now... no Pumpkin?... but still breeding air and fire... maybe it'll work

I just got some gold from the castle story challenge so I'm gonna use that to speed things up just to be safe

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast