Thread: Lost food

Rhino Keeper

Lost food

I was just rearranging some of my counters to change my place around and put some in storage for a while to make it easier. When I put them back out I had lost the food I had on them, specifically 14000 red velvet cookies, I lost more I just can't remember what else I had. Is this normal or some kind of bug? I never had less counters than food either, I just lost the food off the counters I moved.

Senior Moderator
    It's normal - storing counters with food on them will cause the food to just be gone.

Storing counters/tables - if you store a counter with food on it, or a table with tips on it, you will lose everything on there. Tips - easy enough, just clear before storing. Food on counters - wait until all the food has sold before storing. Best to check before serving new dishes. You can also combine the same dishes on multiple counters by serving a different dish, either by cooking, or from Gifts (though you can not select which counter they go on).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM