Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May I Just Say Bravo , To the return of items from the past , loving it.

Rhino Keeper

Talking May I Just Say Bravo , To the return of items from the past , loving it.

Blast from the past is great, anything is better than nothing ,and like I asked before for this I'm so happy to see it happening..it also perfect that you also added additional items it gives everyone a chance to buy stuff they weren't around for.and those that where the chance to buy new ones .. It also gives more choices when updates are added..(thanks guys) don't forget the pirate , and nurse outfits... Lol. You can also make new ones like police officer, witch, cat, tiger, cute mummy, the candy corn witch on the HDS is pretty cute, Egyptian queen , a Ginny ,a belly dancer,a super hero, biker chick, punkrock,ballet dancer, sexy school girl, a Victorian dress, or mid evil dress, a queen,fifties sock hop style outfit, a hippy,the choices are endless.. If you have any suggestions plz post them give these guys some so we can see some of the things we like..(these are only suggestions everyone if you don't like any of the them I am just trying to help)lol.. Just post your own here..

Rhino Keeper
    New hair styles and colorful wigs would be great also...

I want the costumes the girls in the Halloween version pic are wearing. Like the little red riding hood one.I don't want the old costumes bcs I think they show too way much skin. As for giving us old decor..I don' like most of it. I think the new stuff looks better (except for the black flowers you hang on the wall). I did like that many of the avatar items could be purchased with coins...the disco dress in particular as it looks really good if you put pants or the mid-long skirt we have.

I installed halloween story. I saw halloween decor and vampire and disco outfit. i looked through the "all" and that's what I saw. How am I missing items?

You're not missing any items

Rhino Keeper
    Totally loved that they brought back last year's catalog!! It was one of the best and it was a smart decision Thanks TL! If this is the just the beginning of bringing back popular items/catalogs, may I just hope that the groovy hair in brown be also placed on this list *crosses fingers*, its nice to have a "wavy" option. I thought we might have seen a beachy wave or boho braid hair style during the summer but unfortunately we didn't.

The old items are good for you mow but what about next year? Won't get gems if already mastered

Rhino Keeper
    I appreciate the catalogue, for now I can buy the cute top for my closet. I didn't think about the gem mastery issue for those on their 2nd Halloween tho.

Thankful, the glitchy thing when ordering seems to be fixed, too.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad too that they brought back last year's thing, and i hope they will bring the masquerade outfit too, i really want to master it, i even have already some gems saved LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I am also thrilled TL brought back past items and I hope they continue to do so including past costumes (the masquerade outfit is so beautiful), the mask display, past limited time items. I love the idea of having new items each week and allowing players to obtain past items. Also, brown wavy hair would be amazing!! I totally would buy that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast